Mikefest @ Vegas ramblings..

Mikey P

Administrator
I talked to the shop manager the other day about his thoughts of how many locals would show up.

He felt at least 50, we'll see that is 49 more than I expected.

Rototvac sent out an email announcing the vent to over 20,000 addresses this week.
The calls inquiring about the event and forum have been great, notably the guy from India who calls at 6 AM Saturday to see if it would be a OK to bring some rug and fabric samples that are stained with (something I couldn't understand) and is so common there that he feels he can make a fortune if "we" can show him how to get it out. Warrington, he's all your's.

Not official yet but Judson Brand Truckmounts may be representing as well.

Stockwell is out so YOU and I will be helping Adam Hall during the Round Table session. This year's topic will be focused on what YOU have done to stay busy and profitable during the Depression.

Rumors of a new and unannounced Rotary Extractor to add to the excitement

SF Bay Area cleaners can still get a Southwest flight and room from Thursday to Monday for under $500, Check http://www.southwestvacations.com/ for deal from your aiport.

In past year's I've missed all but a few presentations as I "ran" the big top out side, this year I'll be glued to my seat for each and every program. By far and away the best line up yet. If you're still deliberating and decide to come out and are disappointed in the seminars, I'll refund your $75 entry fee and have Eckman give you a 20 minute back rub.

F

FB7777

Borewell probably put himself to sleep practicing in front of the mirror

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey said- Stockwell is out so YOU and I will be helping Adam Hall during the Round Table session. This year's topic will be focused on what YOU have done to stay busy and profitable during the Depression.

Doug said- How about just doing what you've been doing that makes you so great JHC- It's not that difficult to figure out what pleases people. You almost have to be retarded not to be able to figure it out. Anybody that finds this informative.............. you're welcome. Now you don't have to go to MF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Able 1

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike Draper will be bringing his Super Uber Judson Big truck down and along with Jim Eckman and the two BP mechanics, will be teaching the Mechanical Mishap class, as the Donald bailed out.

He will also be bringing the two latest/newest Filters from Devastator for us to play with.

Jimbo

Actually...the Donald has a Really Good reason to be absent...his Brainiac son Alex, got accepted in a robotics competition...and being there for his smart young man is quite a bit more important in the long run! Go Alex!

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, I don't know Jim, damn good chance Alex will be a carpet cleaner when he grows up so maybe bringing him along to MF would be a better idea "in the long run"...

either way, we'll sure miss the Donald.

But I do have this late breaking news..

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Man, what a crappy year to miss it too! specially with Oh Great One heading up a class now......attention whore :lol:

I WANT A DVD DANGIT !!!!!

Chris

Mikey P

Administrator
I found Blair Witch Project to be fat more frightening than any of those well produced fright movies with real actors and tripods

Back
Top Bottom