MikeFest

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Im making a week of it. Will arrive Monday in Santa Cruz. Hopefully Paula dont mind me sleepin in the finished garage again. Should be a blast.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
No Dave. Stockwell started that rumor. I was throwing some haymakers at him and he could not take the heat. So he made that up.

Golden Boy

John Watson

Mikey, you paying peckerheads fare again?? Sur nuf wished I be commin too. You guys a gals have a ball, Please takes lots a pictures, hopefully cermack will have it aired the way he used to, (I finaly got a computer and hook up where I can see the action..) My Helen tells everbody Hi Specily to Waldo, Josh, Heacock and Scottyand all our other friends we have made over the years, Oh yeah, you too Mikey.. To make matters worse, yesterday I believe I rode my Patches for the last time, Just going through the final stages of sselling him to a fella up in Canadia what a bittersweet feeling, rough when can't be sure the leggs will keep it up, Should of Tryked him back in 99 when rebuilt him.. Then just have to put duals on him to haul my fat ass around.. You guys have fun and keep the shinney side up, watch out for appleby been hearing roumers..

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Looks like my "go to Mikefest" money has to go for a vasectomy..... :oops: :oops: .not looking forward to it at all. I would rather see you guys but mama says they need cut soooooo...... hey Marty, blow me

Becker

Name
Becker
AdamHale said:
Looks like my "go to Mikefest" money has to go for a vasectomy..... :oops: :oops: .not looking forward to it at all. I would rather see you guys but mama says they need cut soooooo...... hey Marty, blow me

What a trade off!

John Watson

Adam, I am sure with all the new college grads and specilty people who have came into our relm these past 10 years, There got to be someone who was a vet or dr's assistant, bull castrater or something coming to MikeyFest. I know Kurt has played wit chickens, Maybe someone from a sheep farm can do it, Saw on the discovery channel they just bite them off, what a thrill maybe, Just trying to help, you are a lot of fun at the fest..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
AdamHale said:

come down to ogden and you can get it for $150....

and yes its done in a surgical facility

and yes it works.....errrrr dont work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
AdamHale said:

now I've heard them all...jhfc.. :roll:

F

FB7777

vascetomys are covered by most health insurance plans, mine was

I was also up and working the next day , its snip snip for gawds sake.

are you sure you have any testosterone producers ?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Fred Boyle said:
vascetomys are covered by most health insurance plans, mine was

I was also up and working the next day , its snip snip for gawds sake.

are you sure you have any testosterone producers ?

I have a $5000 deductible, so this one is all on me. :twisted: :twisted:

Yes, I have testosterone producers. You couldnt have a body like this without it......... :roll: :lol:

F

FB7777

Steep deductible... Double ouch :mrgreen:

Seriously, the only uncomfortable part is the needle

Feels like having a 10 lb weight dropping on your sac... But it's over quick... You'll be fine :twisted:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
2 days.....and the worse part was when the 3rd year was trying to find the little spaghetti noodle (the vas you dumb asses), and she couldnt quiet get it....nothing like getting the pinch and roll, like 6 times...

oh and the valume they gave me.....well lets just say val doesnt work on me :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
jeff healey said:
Adam....i've MET you......
it's best yous don rePROduce....anyway!

no shit.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

407148_2488984591077_1446590700_31889036_1646129833_n.jpg

F

FB7777

I had the best snipper in the biz

A week out of commission? JHC

Men really are the weaker sex

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jim Martin said:
[quote="jeff healey":28jcnrhm]Adam....i've MET you......
it's best yous don rePROduce....anyway!

no shit.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

407148_2488984591077_1446590700_31889036_1646129833_n.jpg
[/quote:28jcnrhm]

OH MY GOD...THAT was funny

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So........ Adam has 2 wives?..................................................................................................................................NICE!!!!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mike, why don't you help a guy out so he can make it to MF. FYI- I need a ticket for my wife also.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Doug Cox said:
So........ Adam has 2 wives?..................................................................................................................................NICE!!!!

The dark haired girl is my 16 year old daughter.....................sheeeeeeeez!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom