mikefestfive head count

Lora Olson

It's Cali...they will have the Kronic waiting for you when you step off the plane

John posting on Lora's Computer AGAIN! DOH!

John Watson

You hit 20 yet????

Thought there would be a rush to come when they found out no Watson comming down to CalifornIay this year.. I know the economy is down but, It is our normal slow times those cleaners that live in CA, Az Nv NM should take advantage of the closeness and drive if necessary and hell sleep in their car if need be. . Sorry I couldn't come and herass you again this year..

G

I would like to bring my truck but I cant,it cost a total of 7000.00 for me to get it and it will easily keep up or surpass Mikeys toy,and I hate to see grown men cry :cry: :D :lol:

G

Will do Chad,I am waiting for a couple custom items to put it all together then I will.

R

R W

Man, I wanted to make it this year. I attended the first 2 West Coast WF's.....Yassers in Fresno, and Mikeys in Aptos. But, I gotta watch the funds this year. Between the 2 businesses and the ass-nasty cold, things are tight.

I'll probably be cleaning some nasty restuarant, while you guys are drinkin' and tanning. Ah....Southern Cal. Maybe you brave ones can try some para-sailing down by Torre Pines Golf Course. THAT is the cooolest thing to see.

Al

I had planned on it but we may not be done with this fire damage job in time.

Buzzbac

I guess ill go..just to make up de numbers .........do i get a prize fer comin from farthest away?:D

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Chad and I are probably going to be there, but won't know till the day of.

Also I want to know if the people from Kevlar are going to have a booth there. If they are, I will wait and buy my back plate there.

Bob Foster

I even looked into plane flights to leave on Friday from Vancouver to go for the last couple of days. At 700 bucks, I got to pass.

I really will miss not being there this year. Hope people take lots of videos and post lots of pictures.

This is what I am doing next week

a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNRZbfVWXoa]

a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6waa-ILwxGka]

Jose Smith

I would like to join some of y'all for dinner Friday night. Give me some details.

Jose Smith

Back
Top Bottom