Administrator
Nothing.

I faked a blown head gasket in hopes it falls off that fancy tow truck and
I can collect enough to buy a new Transit and a reSoil

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I saw one a few weeks ago......i woulda sworn that bitch was gonna tip.....i was sitting there waiting for it....he went wayyyyy to fast around a corner....but a last...didnt tip then

C

cucu

Mikey P said:
Nothing.

Good Thinking Watson...but i think Dr Murryarty is behind this

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Doc Holliday said:
I hate seeing my truck getting towed! thathurts

A few years ago, we couldnt get our vehicle to start....had to have a flat bed take it to a shop....

felt like it was getting repod :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a couple a year towed for one reason or another. Seems like nobody see's your truck until it gets towed.

Then all I hear for weeks is "Hey I saw one of your truck's being towed" thathurts

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Nothing.

With your repair bills, I could see why. Good to see you're waking up.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

Just an indication of the future . . .

The E-series Ford vans ARE being replaced by the "world class" Transit van.
according to a presentation shown to investors at a Ford press event held alongside the Frankfurt Motor Show. The discussion centered on how Ford is reducing costs by producing global vehicles on singular platforms. This includes its commercial van lineup, and it sounds like the entire bulk of that business will soon be shouldered by the Ford Transit.

Not only is it bringing the Transit to the American market, but it will also be building it here, too. The news is confirmed by a recent United Auto Workers announcement that reveals that, with production of the next-generation Escape moving to Louisville, Kentucky, the Transit will be assembled for local consumption alongside the F-150 pickup truck at the Kansas City plant.

. . . the big van will be badged as a T-Series in this market, with nameplates like T-250, T-450 and T-550 – similar to the F-Series trucks, and more pertinently, the E-Series vans that used to be known as the Econoline.

Larry

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks good too!

000-ford-transit-1.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We love our Tranit- it is the smaller europeon produced model but works great for our use and I would consider more of them in the larger size to replace some mini vans we use for retail store trucks.

F

FB7777

Mikey P said:
Nothing.

that truck has had more problems than my 2000 Butler Chevy with 150K miles and 5000 hours

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"EMPLOYEE ERROR".... :shock:

These BIG trucks are NOT for employees to work with..."They don't GAS..!"

If you are going to be a MULTI-TRUCK operation....You are better off....using a "K.I.S.S." system !

YOU NEVER HAD THESE KIND OF ISSUES...When you were the MAIN opperator... :idea:

ps... Every employee...should be FIRED at least one...!!! For failure to take care of the EQUIPMENT..!
"It gives them a sense of HOW ******* IMPORTANT the money-maker IS.... !gotcha! "

Jimbo

Jimbo said:
I will have to reduce my offer to 8,000 cash...delivered to 89704, for that pos.

Offer is at 4500 cash...delivered to 89704...with the new back-up blower..and hoses...no tools thank you!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
HARPER said:
"EMPLOYEE ERROR".... :shock:

These BIG trucks are NOT for employees to work with..."They don't GAS..!"

If you are going to be a MULTI-TRUCK operation....You are better off....using a "K.I.S.S." system !

YOU NEVER HAD THESE KIND OF ISSUES...When you were the MAIN opperator... :idea:

ps... Every employee...should be FIRED at least one...!!! For failure to take care of the EQUIPMENT..!
"It gives them a sense of HOW ******* IMPORTANT the money-maker IS.... !gotcha! "

it is the best truck for any employee.....the thing has the aerodynamics of a brick...it does 0 to 55 in about 20 minutes...down hill....with a tail wind......it can not get out of its own damn way....so you don't have to worry about them speeding ( because they just don't move)...weaving in and out of traffic..( most the time they have the entire road to them selfs..even the bicyclist pass them by)....the machine is really easy to operate...a few little posty notes here and there just to make sure they hit the right button and they are good to go.......what more could you want.....

Jimbo

Ok...I'll increase my offer to 4600 cash...and I will transport it from Santa Cruise...new blower stays with it. Does not need to be running. Offer good til 10 am Sat

Mikey P

Administrator
Ahhh, fook all of you geeks

Here I sit in a nice warm motel in beeUtiful Bridgeport CA with some buds and 326 miles of twistys under my belt, the Aspens are on fire and if a logging truck smooshes me tomorrow and IDGAS

Hic!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom