Mikey's Fest at Stone Pro in Anaheim @ April 4th-6

Rob Fairfield

Supportive Member
Name
Rob Fairfield
That's awesome guys. SNA is the closest airport but has the highest fairs. LAX is approx. 26 miles and will have the best fairs. ONT is also about 26 miles away with fairs somewhere in the middle. Much more convenient than LAX. Call me (714-833-1939) or our office (714-502-3440) so we can get you registered and save your spot. Down to just 3 spots.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
You'll pay more for a taxi from LAX to the hotel or you'll need to rent a car and spend more on gas to cover your commute to and from Ontario or LAX.

Sometimes flying into a place like SNA makes more sense even if the airfare is slightly more... But less headache to deal with 25-30 miles of LA traffic and time.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
No worries... I learned that over the years... Constantly flying between Europe and USA.

You'll realize that a 100 dollar cheaper ticket on a bad connecting flight will cost you more. You might be sitting at an airport waiting for 8-10-12 hours....for your connecting flights. Guess how much it cost to eat a couple of meals and drink a couple of bottles of water or some beer or whatever, at an airport in Amsterdam or Paris or London or München??

Last year going through Zurich Switzerland, I needed to buy a tiny cup of coffee... 8 Swiss Franc. Sometimes you need to stay awake as you wait... to make sure some Ahmed isn't walking away with your luggage... :lol:

Yes, the cheaper ticket just cost you more.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Just signed up!

This is the same class Ron Lippold took with one of my customers Joe Dorack. Also Jason Del Norte.

Rob Fairfield

Supportive Member
Name
Rob Fairfield
Mikey's Board Boot Campers locked and loaded for April 2016
Sam Miller Lancaster, CA.
Scott McKay Centerville, UT
Tom Meyer Simi Valley, CA.
Mikey P himself Gardnerville, NV.

Future Mikey's Boarder's attending in April
Mike Johnson Redlands, CA.
Troy APS Group Montrose, CO.
Brandon Reta Riverside, CA.
Robert Washington Houston, TX.
Claudio Martinez Costa Mesa, CA.
Tom Slatter Victoria, BC. Canada
Mr. Peabody's San Jose, CA.

TWO SPOTS LEFT

To all the Mikey's Board members from past Boot Camps. Come by and spend some time with us. April 4, 5 & 6.

jimmyolas

Ok, left vm .
Yes its been a while.
Hopefully can squeeze in.
I use a lot of there products , sealers and polishing powders.

Reactions: Mikey P

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Would love to have John do this but he's heading to VA on Sunday for 3 day dye class. I'll be in Atlanta in April for experience/mikeyfest , then TX in June for dye class. John in OR in June. Both in Nashville for mikeyfest/FPA July. I don't think our budget can accommodate this right now, but we would like to know about any future events

Reactions: Lint Basket

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom