Notice Mikey's Fest@Nashville-July 21-23-2016 INFORMATION

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm going to be in Atlanta fo sure. :biggrin:

I "may" make Nashville but won't know until the last minute. It being over the weekend helps, so I may just take off a couple days and drive in and drive back Saturday night. ????

Is there a open spot in Meg & Kellie bath tub? :very_drunk:

NO bawb we are NOT sharing the tub!!! :shifty:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
13051675_10205638979964933_4532865851630733685_n.jpg

The Hotel Preston has welcome'd our group with open arms. We've reserved 30 rooms and as of this minute they have 100 rooms available each night.

You might be tempted to stay in bed all day with your Bonzer, order up some room service and watch your pet fish swim laps in his bowl. But head out and you’ll find that Hotel Preston is just a hop, skip and a jump from Opryland and downtown Nashville. Check out the Country Music Hall of Fame, then pick up a pair of custom-made boots at Betty Boots. Go back in time and visit The Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson. Then chow down on one of Nashville’s famous breakfasts, loaded with biscuits and gravy, grits, and more loaded on your plate than you thought possible.
733 Briley Parkway
Nashville, TN 37217

Signature Amenities

Provenance Hotels Signature Amenities
At Hotel Preston, we want your stay to be delightfully uncommon and filled with warm Southern hospitality. Whether you’re here because you have business on Music Row or just to visit Opryland, Vanderbilt and the Nashville Zoo, we aim to make your visit exceptional. Hotel Preston’s signature Provenance Hotels’ amenities include:

• Pillow Menu – Relax. Peruse our menu of specialty pillows and customize your sleep.
    • Spotify Channel– Contemplate to a Bach concerto, or get motivated by an innovative Portland band. During your stay, we welcome you to tune into our Provenance Spotify Channel and kick back with your favorite genre of music.
    • Spiritual Menu – Taoist? Christian? Muslim? JDub? We have a variety of books of faith. Borrow one during your stay and get inspired.
    • Pet Welcoming Amenities – Bring your dog – or cat. We have pet beds, bowls, toys, tasty treats and comprehensive list of local pet resources ranging from dog walkers to pet psychics. Heck, we even have a carpet cleaning convention in town so let fluffy let loose on the carpet, we don't care. (yes, you can find everything in Nashville).
    • Pet Room Service – Pets like to be pampered, too. Our pet-friendly menu is designed with pets’ nutritional needs in mind.
    • Are you an aging hippy that likes to stroll the lobby butt naked?, let it all hang out Art Kelly we are here for you and your personal freedoms.
    • Pet Spiritual Menu – We have a range of inspirational books on everything from dog massage to pet psychology, available to borrow free of charge during your stay.
    • Pet Fish – If you didn’t bring your pet, we’ll provide a temporary substitute.
    • Lava Lamps – Yes, really! We think it’s the fun and quirky touches that make a getaway special.
Lava lamps and pet fish are available by request on a first come first serve basis. We do our best to accommodate all requests but supplies are limited.

Rate is $139 for a double queen. Ask for the Mikey's Fest rate starting on 4/16

I hear the bar is killer.. and has live tuneage.

The location is 10 to 12 minutes away from the Fest location and 15 or so to the down town Honky Tonk Zone. ($6 Uber rides)

downtown nsh.jpg
nash map.jpg

preston_exteriors624.jpg

43251096.jpg

hotel-preston-nashville-tn.jpg

2fd90aa9-d0eb-4359-b510-ac2f87d9af09-620x372.jpe

Last edited:

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
A few years ago the hotel Preston had a live art display in their cocktail lounge of a girl in lingerie hanging out in a glass room. I think they are done with that exhibit but probably not attracting many church of God goers.

Reactions: Mikey P

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I just booked my room....I'm so excited, especially after not being able to make Atlanta! :rockon:
Is there anything else I need to register for? The show itself?

Reactions: Mikey P

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Are most staying through Saturday, and leaving Sunday morning?

Can't wait to see my peeps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom