Mikey's new site

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Why not use CSS for the buttons instead of images?

Code:
a.learn-more {
display:block;
background-color:#000;
/* Or a slight gradient */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #424242 0%, #000000 100%);
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #424242 0%,#000000 100%);
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #424242 0%,#000000 100%);
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#424242', endColorstr='#000000',GradientType=0 );
padding: 10px 15px;
text-align:center;
color:#fff;
-webkit-border-radius: 8px;
-moz-border-radius: 8px;
border-radius: 8px;
}

FredC

Village Idiot
Why not use CSS for the buttons instead of images?

Code:
a.learn-more {
display:block;
background-color:#000;
/* Or a slight gradient */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #424242 0%, #000000 100%);
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #424242 0%,#000000 100%);
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #424242 0%,#000000 100%);
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#424242', endColorstr='#000000',GradientType=0 );
padding: 10px 15px;
text-align:center;
color:#fff;
-webkit-border-radius: 8px;
-moz-border-radius: 8px;
border-radius: 8px;
}
Just the way I chose to do it for this layout

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Need updated photo of Mike and Paula....get those smiling mugs up close, and the new rig with new logo instead of that old box truck. Same with roating banner at bottom...get the new trucks with vac logo up there so people connect Connoisseur to the rigs/logos they are seeing driving around.

On home page: Not a fan of the multi colored chair pictured for upholstery cleaning service. I think people would better identify with a piece they relate to that's more like what they have in their home. I'd prefer to see a couch...sends subliminal message to get the couch done...which is a higher ticket than a chair. I'd like to see a tile and grout pic that shows half cleaned grout and half dirty....ads a bit more interest/pop.

Slick, easy to navigate. I didn't have time to read content and look for typos.

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
Need updated photo of Mike and Paula....get those smiling mugs up close, and the new rig with new logo instead of that old box truck. Same with roating banner at bottom...get the new trucks with vac logo up there so people connect Connoisseur to the rigs/logos they are seeing driving around.

On home page: Not a fan of the multi colored chair pictured for upholstery cleaning service. I think people would better identify with a piece they relate to that's more like what they have in their home. I'd prefer to see a couch...sends subliminal message to get the couch done...which is a higher ticket than a chair. I'd like to see a tile and grout pic that shows half cleaned grout and half dirty....ads a bit more interest/pop.

Slick, easy to navigate. I didn't have time to read content and look for typos.

There will be newer pics.

The use of the old pic in the bio section is intentional.

Mike likes the chair.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I still get the service page fixed for desktop mode....

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
looks good I like it. Only thing I would change is the service category pics, Im a fan of having actual job photos.

Im in the process of getting rid of all the stock photos of any kind on our site

Reactions: PrimaDonna

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Dang, computers have come a long way. Prolly cuz I am old. But smarter than most of you assholes.
when-someone-calls-you-an-asshole-but-they-arent-wrong-25009411.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom