Mikeysbored

-JB-

Name
JB
For everyone EXCEPT Lisa...

AceVentura.gif

G

Art Kelley said:
[quote="james cooper":2asmz095]Lisa, It's not my fault. I was just following orders

Fooking moron.[/quote:2asmz095]

Thats a dick thing to write Art, why dont you take that false quote and stuff it up your entrance only hole .

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I've slept on it
I've made my decision

it should be noted this is SOLELY my decision and my decision alone

James, maybe some time down the road I'll see things differently
but for now, you'll have to play in your own yard

good day

..L.T.A.

G

meAt said:
I've slept on it
I've made my decision

it should be noted this is SOLELY my decision and my decision alone

James, maybe some time down the road I'll see things differently
but for now, you'll have to play in your own yard

good day

..L.T.A.
no hard feelings Larry , I see you stick up for your friends , the same as I did . I was wrong in my accessment of my friends ( where Rob was concerned).
Again , no hard feelings

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
james cooper said:
[quote="Art Kelley":19ygjjy0][quote="james cooper":19ygjjy0]Lisa, It's not my fault. I was just following orders

Fooking moron.[/quote:19ygjjy0]

Thats a dick thing to write Art, why dont you take that false quote and stuff it up your entrance only hole .[/quote:19ygjjy0]

Your're just lucky all your real quotes about what you thought of Mikey and the posters here were deleted on the *** board James, you fooking hypocrite.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Art Kelley said:
Your're just lucky all your real quotes about what you thought of Mikey and the posters here were deleted on the *** board James, you fooking hypocrite.

let it go Art
James is no longer here, so he can't view or respond right now.

no value in pounding on a dead horse, IMO

...L.T.A.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Dang Larry. You got rid of our only punching bag. At least he was a good sport about it.

F

FB7777

james cooper said:
[quote="truckmount girl":2xk4viky]Okay, Cooper and Co. have worked dilligently to destroy me and I don't give a shit if he stays or goes, but mark my words, I remember every one of you, because I did nothing to deserve what you all did to me. Nothing. I've never screwed anyone. I've never responded in kind and I've never sought vehgeance or retribution because it's not my style, but I did let each of the players know how I felt about it.

Befrore the crap with Nick and Ken I had a much higher opinion of James.

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa, you were married to and in business with a very opinionated person who worked very hard to destroy others . That feud had a everything to do with that and nothing with you . But Im sure you already know that.[/quote:2xk4viky]

Sorry Lisa apparently you were simply collateral damage to Cooper...

and to Mike as well to fulfil his need to stir the drama soup here

Name
Lee Stockwell
I obviously missed some of the behind the scene stuff, so I was surprised at the manner of handling this. I would have let him stay. I suspect I am like the silent majority here, unwashed as we may be.

Mud can leave a nasty stain.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lee

I don't hold grudges for very long.

I have many people in my life that at one time or another really disappointed me yet I still let them in.
I've made so many mistakes I figure who am I to judge.
Be kind, have a great sense of humor and don't drag me down and we can jive and boogie.

I can't fault Cooper for being an idiot and falling for Rob's disingenuous charms, I'm just glad he finally become aware of it.

I apologize to the hard assed militant types who were offended that I let Cooper back on. Apparently I am surrounded by perfect beings who like to rot their hearts and souls with life long hate. Had I know I was going to cause some members here so much pain I would have told Cooper to GFH.

Even if I didn't mean it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
Lee

I don't hold grudges for very long.

I have many people in my life that at one time or another really disappointed me yet I still let them in.
I've made so many mistakes I figure who am I to judge.
Be kind, have a great sense of humor and don't drag me down and we can jive and boogie.

I can't fault Cooper for being an idiot and falling for Rob's disingenuous charms, I'm just glad he finally become aware of it.

I apologize to the hard assed militant types who were offended that I let Cooper back on. Apparently I am surrounded by perfect beings who like to rot their hearts and souls with life long hate. Had I know I was going to cause some members here so much pain I would have told Cooper to GFH.

Even if I didn't mean it.
a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBldVJnzdnMa]

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
looks like marty needs to insult me because I lived with my grandma again and i need to threaten to hack the board so you can have your monthly fulfillment for a rise.

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve

During my BB career I've been attacked to the likes of which no other BB'r has or could imagine.
Every part of my body has been insulted, my business micro managed and torn apart, my wife and kids insulted and threatened and even cussed at over the phone, Bob Vawter claims to have contacted my clients and sent them links to my rants on the Blue Board, I've been called every name in the book at least 3 times, I have I hate Mikey P websites put up in my honor and you know what? With one or two exceptions I would have let each offender back on IF I knew they would have behaved.
I have given many multiple chances to prove that they could get along here I could name names but you drama queens know who they (or you) are.

The power of the written word has caused many to do things on the boards that they would never do or say face to face, I fully understand and am very guilty of it. So I am also very forgiving of that sort of behavior.

I'm just getting a little tired of being judged by my "Perfect" members.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
looks like marty needs to insult me because I lived with my grandma again and i need to threaten to hack the board so you can have your monthly fulfillment for a rise.

He's taking about this one.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
it was probably marty... seeings both rob and marty try to be like mikey they are one in the same.. but atleast marty doesnt try to be ignorant it just comes naturally ... or maybe not.. turn the truck key on... dont set the kunkle valve to 19 hg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom