Mikeysbored

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
Steve

During my BB career I've been attacked to the likes of which no other BB'r has or could imagine.
Every part of my body has been insulted, my business micro managed and torn apart, my wife and kids insulted and threatened and even cussed at over the phone, Bob Vawter claims to have contacted my clients and sent them links to my rants on the Blue Board, I've been called every name in the book at least 3 times, I have I hate Mikey P websites put up in my honor and you know what? With one or two exceptions I would have let each offender back on IF I knew they would have behaved.
I have given many multiple chances to prove that they could get along here I could name names but you drama queens know who they (or you) are.

The power of the written word has caused many to do things on the boards that they would never do or say face to face, I fully understand and am very guilty of it. So I am also very forgiving of that sort of behavior.

I'm just getting a little tired of being judged by my "Perfect" members.
NO I DIDN'T....
i only made you THINK i was.......

Name
Evets
Mikey P said:
Steve

During my BB career I've been attacked to the likes of which no other BB'r has or could imagine.
Every part of my body has been insulted, my business micro managed and torn apart, my wife and kids insulted and threatened and even cussed at over the phone, Bob Vawter claims to have contacted my clients and sent them links to my rants on the Blue Board, I've been called every name in the book at least 3 times, I have I hate Mikey P websites put up in my honor and you know what? With one or two exceptions I would have let each offender back on IF I knew they would have behaved.
I have given many multiple chances to prove that they could get along here I could name names but you drama queens know who they (or you) are.

The power of the written word has caused many to do things on the boards that they would never do or say face to face, I fully understand and am very guilty of it. So I am also very forgiving of that sort of behavior.

I'm just getting a little tired of being judged by my "Perfect" members.

The man is a Saint. Forgive and forget.
There should be some kind of an award or something.

if he wasn't getting flithy stinkin' rich.
how low will some people go to sell banner ads?

F

FB7777

I read Creem Magazine back in the day and my hate picture list was hanging by roach clips

the goobers that collected comic books got stuffed upside down in their lockers

Mikey P

Administrator
I read Creem Magazine back in the day and my hate picture list was hanging by roach clips

the goobers that collected comic books got stuffed upside down in their lockers

-Scott Segretti on Freddie's Computer.

-JB-

Name
JB
Segretti wants back.

...that might be the one that doesn't make it back in!

Rubber_Room.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom