Minneapolis Mikey's Fest Updates

Name
Jeff T
MAN, I’d love to attend, learn, and help out with the cause.... I’m moving a week before, and my wife would kill me if I went... next time...

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Are most people taking off on Friday? Trying to book the right number of nights. I think we will come in on Tuesday night, the 21st.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Are most people taking off on Friday? Trying to book the right number of nights. I think we will come in on Tuesday night, the 21st.

I had planned to stay around for Friday, but now I’m speaking and moderating a panel at the House Call Pro Mastermind event in Atlanta on Saturday and have to fly to Atlanta on Friday. ☹️

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I will be there Sunday through Saturday

My guys coming down early Wed morning and leaving early Friday morning.

We have a job first two days that week on the books have to do...

Brothers Kirk and Dave coming also early Wednesday morning. They have kids they are moving into colleges and such.

I'm running away from home.... That's how I'm getting down there earlier :shifty:

Reactions: Paul B and Russ T.

Cody Ransom

Name
Cody
I’ve only been to the experience where everything is in one location. How does it all work where we need to be in different locations day by day? Do I need to get a rental car? How do you guys do it? Is there anything else I need to know as a first timer?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I’ve only been to the experience where everything is in one location. How does it all work where we need to be in different locations day by day? Do I need to get a rental car? How do you guys do it? Is there anything else I need to know as a first timer?
Uber or on foot has been great at any Mikey’sfest I’ve been to. There’s usually enough local cleaners to get many people out to the RMD House(s). I really look forward to the opportunity every time.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Ya..i tried that once...
When i came back

The locks were changed!

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Back
Top Bottom