Minneapolis Mikey's Fest Updates

Credits
I will be there Sunday through Saturday

My guys coming down early Wed morning and leaving early Friday morning.

We have a job first two days that week on the books have to do...

Brothers Kirk and Dave coming also early Wednesday morning. They have kids they are moving into colleges and such.

I'm running away from home.... That's how I'm getting down there earlier :shifty:

Credits
I’ve only been to the experience where everything is in one location. How does it all work where we need to be in different locations day by day? Do I need to get a rental car? How do you guys do it? Is there anything else I need to know as a first timer?

Supportive Member
Credits
I’ve only been to the experience where everything is in one location. How does it all work where we need to be in different locations day by day? Do I need to get a rental car? How do you guys do it? Is there anything else I need to know as a first timer?
Uber or on foot has been great at any Mikey’sfest I’ve been to. There’s usually enough local cleaners to get many people out to the RMD House(s). I really look forward to the opportunity every time.

Credits
I will be there Sunday through Saturday

My guys coming down early Wed morning and leaving early Friday morning.

We have a job first two days that week on the books have to do...

Brothers Kirk and Dave coming also early Wednesday morning. They have kids they are moving into colleges and such.

I'm running away from home.... That's how I'm getting down there earlier :shifty:
Ya..i tried that once...
When i came back

The locks were changed!

Latest posts