Missed call on your Biz line...do you ever call them back?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
a number on your caller ID that you don't know called but didn't leave a message. do you call them back, introduce yourself and say that you see that they called your number and could you be of any service to them? maybe they dialed the wrong number?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
exactly what i do...i feel like a stalker tho! :dejection:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Have to get over those feelings if you want to sell jobs.

Don't take every single prospect so personal, its just business.

Reactions: boazcan

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
a number on your caller ID that you don't know called but didn't leave a message. do you call them back, introduce yourself and say that you see that they called your number and could you be of any service to them? maybe they dialed the wrong number?

I am GUILTY!

Help

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
this a.m.'s scenario, i googled then called and it was a prospect from Home Advisor calling me from his work number. i gave him a quote yesterday for his empty rental, "i found someone cheaper." :yawn:

Able 1

Name
Keith
If the number is local I return it right away, and then they get to listen to my truckmount screaming in the back round while we set up their apt.. If I miss a call for some reason, and they don't leave a VM I will call them asap. My regulars or referrals know that if they leave a message I will get back to them that day.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I am with Shane

We return any call that comes in.

Hi this ______ from Sani-bright Carpet Cleaning we were busy helping another a customer. I am sorry I missed your call. How can I help you.

What is your average customer acquisition cost?

Mine is $33.70 for the last quarter.

So if you don't return calls you are driving you cost per customer up.

If you did this 2 times per week. Average sale $250 $500 week X 4 $2000 per month. $24,000 per year.

You really do that well that your fear of calling let's you give up that much gross revenue.

I personally don't like to leave money laying on the ground.

First i google the number to see if its a scammer.

If legit then HELL YES, track down every lead like a pit bull.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Steph does, I was always too intimidated/ lazy when I answered the phones (I'm glad she does it now!)

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Chris A

Name
Chris
No news... We're sitting in our family room watching the Tribe get stomped and waiting for sumpum to happen!

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I will always call a missed call number back! Any missed call is missed business. I try to call them back within 5 to 10 minutes so they don't go calling other companies. Very important!

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
2 weeks ago I had to answer the company phones because my CSR was on vacation.-- I would call back some of the missed calls if I had time-- about 30% of the calls were spammers. I didn't realize how busy the phones got at times and it was exhausting.. but at the end of the day I had booked more jobs then my CSR ever did. we were so busy that I had to go out and run a route also.. trying Do both CSR and CCleaning was nearly impossible that I had to do "Triage booking"-- That's where I threw up my arms and said- F***k it!-- If you don't leave a VM then I don't need you either... Thank God I had Fittlebug to help with the bookings--- All those years of "kissing ass" for the customer have paid off..

Robert Kiyosaki Taught in his books-Rich Dad Poor Dad- " If you work for money-- you will never be rich"-- Robert went from "homeless" to Multi-Millionare.
When you are growing your business in the early years your goal should not to make money-- but to make "cheer leaders"-- once you have enough "cheer leaders"- then you can start to make money...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom