mobile websites??

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I am wondering if you guys have a mobile version of your website. and if so does it have its seperate ranking in google or is it ranked the same. is getting a mobile website worth it??

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Still working on our mobile site. You can create a mobile site by adding a directory such a 'm' to your current site. So the web address to your mobile version is m.yourdomain.com. Or you can find or pay someone to take your website, and make it mobile friendly that auto-detects what mobile browser the user is using and display the information you want it to properly for each browser.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Go daddy just made one for me. I clicked on my website one day on my iPhone and was delighted to see it. I've never tweaked it. I like what they did.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
For you with different phones and browsers. Click on mine and see if it shows up OK. www.**********************

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I had our web guy do ours for a great deal. He basically changes some code and it makes it user friendly for phones. Simple and clean. Check it on your phone and see what you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Connor

Name
Connor
Dudamobile will convert it for you for a monthly fee of about five bucks.

We (my thirteen year old kid) just redid mine over to a responsive site that automatically adjusts for screen size.

Connor

Name
Connor
For you with different phones and browsers. Click on mine and see if it shows up OK. www.**********************

Your site is too hard to read on my wife's iphone. Your background really clutters it up on a small screen

Reactions: Royal Man

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom