Modified the Greenhorn

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Had a jet that was getting plugged so I took off the extensions. Using 11003's mounted directly into the manifold I got a much more even spray, no lines at all. It does overspray but that helps clean along baseboards.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It's just a HEAVY tiring wand to use.

Carpet cleaners always want to tweak something like getting the spray as close to the carpet as they can. All in hopes of capturing that little minsicle heat loss which means nothing.

Little bitty add ons that made a legend in his own mind and found a hord of gulible carpet cleaners following the Pied Piper into stupidity.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the jets are still closer than the old AW29 wand and
angling the jets to hit just before the wand was the real innovation
I don't find the GH heavy. You want heavy I'll let you try my old Big Red wand !!
havent noticed the dripping yet, only made the change 3/4s though a job

S

sam miller

Ron Werner said:
the jets are still closer than the old AW29 wand and
angling the jets to hit just before the wand was the real innovation
I don't find the GH heavy. You want heavy I'll let you try my old Big Red wand !!
havent noticed the dripping yet, only made the change 3/4s though a job

Plus Your using Propane heat? on a Judson? if so the heat gain with the extension isnt much and less pile distortion on some carpets!

You already know this but that overspray means give a a little more space with large flat bottom wood furniture!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I put Bristor's "High Sheer" manifold on my 14" GH. Adjustable for angle and distance from carpet. Check valves built into the jets.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
The wand is too heavy??? Maybe do a few pushups once in a while instead of eating that extra doughnut each morning!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Greenhorn is heavier than the Bentley, but the bently is harder to throw.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
This industry still has a long way to go. I find myself forever rethinking the chemistry / methodology and often end up where I started.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Ron, thanks for posting this.

I have two greenhorns that we dual wand with. I have had a problem with one of them not putting out as much water as the other. I changed the trigger, made sure the check valve is clean with no improvement. I took the extensions off of it today, boo yah! Nice 15 flow at 700 psi on a dirty rental worked out real well. I moved the jets back just a bit to hit the carpet just behind the glide. I like it.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We like the Hybrid glide also.

We have 3 different jet extensions in stock,

but don't normally use them, due to spray distortion.

Larry
I have experienced some weird jet patterns,
I traced back to the extended check valves.

Larry

Back
Top Bottom