Nerd Fest 24'
August 24th
11am-??
At my place:
7677 Bluebird Dr.
Jenison, Mi. 49428
Food & Soft drinks will be provided.
BYOB
I'm honored to announce that I'll be hosting a few Industry Giants.
Shout Out to
The Butler Corp. Again will be in the forefront and a huge topic of discussion.
My friend Keith Kittinger a local cleaner for over 25 years. Has agreed to bring his Butler over to let us use throughout the day as needed.
In no particular order.
Mark Saiger And the Saiger Sauce Chemical line. Will be here.
Mike Pailliotet the owner of Green Glides and one of the most knowledgeable guys I've talked to about wands. And his innovative designs.Will be here.
Also Erik Hiltz the owner, Manufacturer of the Famous Zipper wands. And myself with
Chips Butler Service.
Parts will be available.
The value in attending this Fest. Is to be able to meet Super Stars and ask any and all of your questions. And to leave with answers.
I will also be showing off some new tools the Butler Corp has designed. To streamline your business.
There's really no schedule of events during the day. But there will be and outline.
Space is limited.
So
RSVP through text or FB messenger that you'll be coming with your wives.
Please RSVP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Hotel accommodations at
Rodeway Inn
(616) 532-3222

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
oh for crying out loud

get a grip, kid

..L.T.A.
Seems like I interrupted an otherwise very satisfying circle jerk. Well, am I liar? Throwing stones in a glass house?

Y'all may wanna dig back to my water damage restoration job. Seems like the spirit of what's happening here. I didn't do a water damage restoration job, I extracted a ton of water from a ladies basement. And unlike a few that incorrectly assumed I lied and told her I did water damage restoration, I was very clear with her that I'm a carpet cleaner that has extracted water before. Which is true. Was I as careful as I've been with everything else? Nope, screwed that up and owned it. Should I have known way more and had a release of liability signed before proceeding, absolutely and I owned that too. Did I lie or deceive her in anyway? Nope, not in the least. Anyways that's all for now. Unless Fred chips in with more quotes from my website or previous posts here and there's an ensuing circle jerk over how much of a hypocrite Bryce is. Over and out to move to a new home!

Hey look, bubbles! This lady is amazing. Not matter how weird or difficult life gets... I'm the luckiest guy ever. I'd do well to remember how blessed I am every day. Love you guys, peace for now!
20220826_155332.jpg
20220826_155800.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Anyways that's all for now. Unless Fred chips in with more quotes

Well since you asked...let's compare the following statements:

1: "What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Bryce and Rushelle have been professionally cleaning for 7 years and fully understand the craft. We bring with us extensive knowledge or fiber and flooring types, appropriate cleaning chemistry, intelligent use of state of the art cleaning equipment, and the very best customer service that can be offered."

2: "Anyways, I'm learning as I go and erring on the side of caution with everything knowing that I am new, have very little knowledge outside of binging on carpet and upholstery cleaning educational articles and videos for several weeks, and genuinely wish to do no harm for business and personal reasons."

Reactions: they live

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Do we need Sheldon Lee Cooper here to explain science and dilution ratios of “chemicals” or detergents, or whatever you want to call them? As always, my attention span was little and I couldn’t read all that.

Mikey P

Administrator
People that just want "natural" cleaning are such a tiny portion of your potential customer base that they aren't worth worrying about. Leave your inner hero behind and concentrate on the middle...

unless you:
A: Just love headaches.
B: Are desperate for work.

Absolutely correct! a valuable and pricey lesson I learned during my "ooh everybody's going to love the fact that I'm running biodiesel" days

Only the brokest of hippies with the filthiest of carpets responded...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Bryce,

In the interest of honesty shouldn't this:

"With years of experience as professional cleaners, a genuine love of the craft, extensive knowledge of cleaning techniques and chemistry, "

say this instead:

"Porty hacks just starting out with very limited experience, equipment, and training willing to learn on your carpet and upholstery"
I'm ashamed to admit that made me spit out my coffee.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Alright here's are the details of my
Nerd Fest 24'
August 24th
11am-??
At my place:
7677 Bluebird Dr.
Jenison, Mi. 49428
Food & Soft drinks will be provided.
BYOB
I'm honored to announce that I'll be hosting a few Industry Giants.
Shout Out to
The Butler Corp. Again will be in the forefront and a huge topic of discussion.
My friend Keith Kittinger a local cleaner for over 25 years. Has agreed to bring his Butler over to let us use throughout the day as needed.
In no particular order.
Mark Saiger And the Saiger Sauce Chemical line. Will be here.
Mike Pailliotet the owner of Green Glides and one of the most knowledgeable guys I've talked to about wands. And his innovative designs.Will be here.
Also Erik Hiltz the owner, Manufacturer of the Famous Zipper wands. And myself with
Chips Butler Service.
Parts will be available.
The value in attending this Fest. Is to be able to meet Super Stars and ask any and all of your questions. And to leave with answers.
I will also be showing off some new tools the Butler Corp has designed. To streamline your business.
There's really no schedule of events during the day. But there will be and outline.
Space is limited.
So
RSVP through text or FB messenger that you'll be coming with your wives.
Please RSVP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Hotel accommodations at
Rodeway Inn
(616) 532-3222
No grass grows under Mikey's feet.

LMAO, @hogjowl did you notice the address?

Last edited:

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I said synthetic chemicals, and the customer made that abundantly clear as I indicated in my post.

This is really sad to see. I made it very clear in my post and seeing this as a response the truth has become pretty evident unfortunately. Customers who make these kinds of requests are not being honored but rather deceived by many cleaners. Yikes...

I said synthetic chemicals, and the customer made that abundantly clear as I indicated in my post.

This is really sad to see. I made it very clear in my post and seeing this as a response the truth has become pretty evident unfortunately. Customers who make these kinds of requests are not being honored but rather deceived by many cleaners. Yikes...
Chill bro. Eat a doughnut.

Me, I tell them my left ear fall off last week butt was able to put it back on. They will be just as fine.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Be cordial, professional, listen, shut your mouth, agree, do the job, grab the check, make deposit.

Do a great job you might be called back. Bonus if they refer you to friends and family.

learn to work stealthy on some jobs.

Reactions: Mikey P

Rick J

Name
rick Jones

Me, I tell them my left ear fall off last week butt was able to put it back on. They will be just as fine.
Yep,, when asked , "can I walk on it" I get real serious, tell them no way. the stuff will eat through your shoes. !! 😜

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
Well moving in July is fun.

Looks like we've established that Fred is a genuine creep, I embellished on my resume and lived up to it, and Steve plays wicked word noodles with customers that make particular specific requests. Which seems to be practiced or tolerated industry wide from the silence by many and the laughter of others. Just know I'm not on some campaign, but knucklehead came to me trying to convince me of some garbage that I happen to be allergic too. Obviously touched a soft spot, the cheers for creepy Fred's dumb attempts to trash me publicly say something.

That's solid advice. I just got a bunch of cider doughnuts and munched them in my new backyard. Feeling way better. Nice view, I love this place. Blessed (:

IMG_20240713_094511.jpg

• Eyeroll
Reactions: FredC

they live

Name
Steve
Well moving in July is fun.

Looks like we've established that Fred is a genuine creep, I embellished on my resume and lived up to it, and Steve plays wicked word noodles with customers that make particular specific requests. Which seems to be practiced or tolerated industry wide from the silence by many and the laughter of others. Just know I'm not on some campaign, but knucklehead came to me trying to convince me of some garbage that I happen to be allergic too. Obviously touched a soft spot, the cheers for creepy Fred's dumb attempts to trash me publicly say something.

That's solid advice. I just got a bunch of cider doughnuts and munched them in my new backyard. Feeling way better. Nice view, I love this place. Blessed (:

View attachment 127989
What garbage do I use that you are allergic to?
I can't believe you came back with this nonsense.
You didn't learn anything.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bryce C

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
What garbage do I use that you are allergic to?
I can't believe you came back with this nonsense.
You didn't learn anything.
Bud we've quoted and spelled out everything more than enough times. You treat people that ask for no synthetic chemicals in the cleaning process however you want, just don't try to convince me of it. I do personally think it is garbage to conceal the use of synthetic chemicals when people specifically ask for a cleaning with zero synthetic chemicals. Pretty simple.

You do you. Remember you came to me. I have not and am not coming to you trying to convince you of anything. But when nonsense crosses my path, I'll address it. That's all.

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
welcome back
feel bedder now?

..L.T.A.
Thanks. Feel better from what, moving? Not really I'm flippin exhausted. The heat and slugging endless amounts of stuff for weeks in the midst of a chaotic mess while still cleaning each week was brutal man. I'd enjoy never moving again. But God willing, it will happen once more. Hopefully this is the last place we ever rent before financing a home of our own in a few years.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

they live

Name
Steve
Bud we've quoted and spelled out everything more than enough times. You treat people that ask for no synthetic chemicals in the cleaning process however you want, just don't try to convince me of it. I do personally think it is garbage to conceal the use of synthetic chemicals when people specifically ask for a cleaning with zero synthetic chemicals. Pretty simple.

You do you. Remember you came to me. I have not and am not coming to you trying to convince you of anything. But when nonsense crosses my path, I'll address it. That's all.
I take that as another lie.

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
Felt fitting when he decided to try and shame me by looking up and writing stuff on from website here and inlcuding my wife in it. She hasn't made any exchanges on these boards. To me that's creepy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom