Money to be made in natural...

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Bryce. I have been using Natural detergents and products for 25 years. In so doing, I have created a large repeat and referral customer portfolio. I am proud to offer such a service and it is extremely profitable.

Reactions: Bryce C

FredC

Village Idiot
and inlcuding my wife in it. She hasn't made any exchanges on these boards. To me that's creepy.

You said go look at your thumbtack reviews. I wasn't "including your wife" in anything you delusional fuckwit. That is a direct quote.

A quote, btw, which lies to your customers in an attempt to put you on equal footing with far more experienced competitors.

whyareallMikeysfollowersnuts.jpg

I'm going to suggest you let off the crazy pedal and go back to talking about tools and soap...

Reactions: they live

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
You said go look at your thumbtack reviews. I wasn't "including your wife" in anything you delusional fuckwit. That is a direct quote.

A quote, btw, which lies to your customers in an attempt to put you on equal footing with far more experienced competitors.

View attachment 127995

I'm going to suggest you let off the crazy pedal and go back to talking about tools and soap...
I'm a delusional fuckwit and you have zero qualms about including my wife in your public castigation. I mentioned my reviews as a testimony to the caliber of service I provide, not an invitation or encouragement for you to copy and paste stuff not merely about me, but my family in the process. Your literally researching me during a debate and publicly castigating my wife and I in the process. I don't give a **** what your doing, leave her out of this you creep. You have zero decency.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FredC

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
Bryce. I have been using Natural detergents and products for 25 years. In so doing, I have created a large repeat and referral customer portfolio. I am proud to offer such a service and it is extremely profitable.
Thanks Jeff. I wrote this post because I was surprised I got such a highly profitable and easy job by offering what you mention. I was curious about a lot of things like if people market it, how do they go about getting good results using those kinds of detergents, and other things. In my OP I wrote option B as a joke. I didn't think that would become the substance of the thread and lead to all of this. I really appreciate your kindness and feedback my friend.

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Thanks Jeff. I wrote this post because I was surprised I got such a highly profitable and easy job by offering what you mention. I was curious about a lot of things like if people market it, how do they go about getting good results using those kinds of detergents, and other things. In my OP I wrote option B as a joke. I didn't think that would become the substance of the thread and lead to all of this. I really appreciate your kindness and feedback my friend
Happy to talk to you anytime.

• Love

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
I love this board, the humor, the connections, the wisdom, so much of it. Steve was teaching me to lie about something that I have a soft spot for. In hindsight I should've said no thanks and then just ignored his recommendations, missed that. That kind of maturity I'm still growing into.

Yep I embellished on my resume, not excellent. But I did literally clean homes to professional standards for seven years, I have been a professional cleaner for quite a while before getting into carpet cleaning which taught me a lot. It's part of why I picked up on this so quickly and have done consistently good work right out of the gate with zero damage or discontent customers after many carpet, rug, tile, and upholstery cleanings. Each and every day I have done my best to live up to the image I created of myself with my presence on various platforms, and I have. When people ask about my history as a professional cleaner I tell them the truth, every time.

I don't really care to argue or keep feeding this fiery exchange. I just got through moving my whole life to a new home while cleaning full time which was seriously trying. Why I have been on the boards since several months ago is because I love the craft, and I want to make an honest and good living (go ahead Fred, tear it apart seems like you're having fun with it), meet people, learn, and have fun. But I do think what Fred is doing is creepy and malevolent, stepping beyond a disagreement into something else. I didn't go to anyone trying to convince them of anything, I was merely responding to someone trying to conving me of something that feels wrong.

@Mikey P I think I understand your reply now. Sorry to see that brother. Either way I'm grateful for all the things you did for me on this journey. Keep up the great work out there. You and many others here are a real inspiration to me. Sorry I couldn't get it together to make it out to your class this December. I really wanted to, but it has to wait while I get other parts of my life in better order.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
A customer found us that has chemical sensitivity. She asked if we could clean her carpets and upholstery using 100% natural chemistry. Then she proceeded to tell me that she has wall to wall wool carpeting with organic padding underneath. I said sure no problem, you found the right people.

It was a $600 job we priced well. I informed her up front we'd have limited capabilities with spot and stain removal using natural methods but we'll give it our best shot. She was happy with it all. Turned out great too.

I don't advertise natural cleaning because we don't solely use natural cleaners, actually we use them very little compared to more effective stuff we have. I've also found that some people are triggered by the idea of natural and organic stuff. So we elude to it with the wording on our website and other platforms, our logo points to it too. People who want it find us. How do you guys handle these kind of requests when you get them? Tell em to piss off, lie to them and use synthetic chemicals, or go for it like we do with truly natural cleaning agents like Carpet Details with peroxide as a spotter?View attachment 127803

I reassure them that I have health issues also and let them see the products I'm using to see if it causes them issues.
Sen em a pic of me gasping fo air.....!

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Ok girls break it up. Enough with the cat claw fighting.
We all have had creep moments here.

Last edited:

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
We all have had creep moments here.
View attachment 128013
Nice backyard….is that a pond? My favorite bass fishing!
You're a kind fella (:

Yea man it is my backyard. Coolest place I've lived. I was really blessed to land in this place in this crazy market. Very inexpensive and didn't have to disrupt my service area at all, or the way I live. So grateful.

I haven't been fishing in ages. The owner of the pond in the distance already invited me to go fishing in the pond anytime. I'm going to get a pole or two and head over there soon!

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
You're a kind fella (:

Yea man it is my backyard. Coolest place I've lived. I was really blessed to land in this place in this crazy market. Very inexpensive and didn't have to disrupt my service area at all, or the way I live. So grateful.

I haven't been fishing in ages. The owner of the pond in the distance already invited me to go fishing in the pond anytime. I'm going to get a pole or two and head over there soon!
Appears like a small boat pond?
Yo man grab them poles! If not Life will go by you in a flash.

If thats a private pond not so often fished, it ought to be jumping with bass.

Last edited:

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
Appears like a small boat pond?
Yo man grab them poles! If not Life will go by you in a flash.

If thats a private pond not so often fished, it ought to be jumping with bass.
It's a small private pond I don't think anyone takes boats in. From what I gather no one has fished in it for quite a while. It's weedy, but also stretches out a bit from what can be seen in the pic. Good call. Ima slow down, grab some poles and do it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well moving in July is fun.

Looks like we've established that Fred is a genuine creep, I embellished on my resume and lived up to it, and Steve plays wicked word noodles with customers that make particular specific requests. Which seems to be practiced or tolerated industry wide from the silence by many and the laughter of others. Just know I'm not on some campaign, but knucklehead came to me trying to convince me of some garbage that I happen to be allergic too. Obviously touched a soft spot, the cheers for creepy Fred's dumb attempts to trash me publicly say something.

That's solid advice. I just got a bunch of cider doughnuts and munched them in my new backyard. Feeling way better. Nice view, I love this place. Blessed (:

View attachment 127989
Huh? Caesar, is that you?

Back
Top Bottom