Monkies ????

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
After all the hullabaloo on Monkey Pads, they appear to have died a natural death.

I haven't seen a post, or read about them for eons now.

Are they still around.??

Those that used them, how did they work out for you.??

Ta,

:roll:

Name
Nate W.
Interlink picked them up..... Spinergy pads I believe. My spelling maybe off, but I think that's what they're called. And no, I haven't used them. :D

Mikey P

Administrator
I think they work great on honed or any surface that one or two grits can pull it off. If you have to run the full gamut of 6 or 7 grits it takes far longer then real diamonds and wont get out the deep damage.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
What were originally known as Monkey pads are now sold under three different brand names. Spinergy pads is the most widely promoted and has the most extensive training and technical support.

They are also sold as Viper pads. John Olsen at Superior will be hosting a training class on stone products next month. This will includes discussion of Viper pads as well as an opportunity for everyone in attendance to get their hands on a machine and actually polish a stone floor.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We are looking forward to you being her Scott. Anyone in Utah or close that wants to come it is FREE and we will be feeding you. :D You also get CEC's (1 I think) for the class.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Is a 200 grit MP available?. Dana has them in their website but I'm looking for just one.

BTW mp's will work pretty good as a 2 step. 400 grit then powder polish with a 1500. That's the only test I've done with them.

Albert

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Dang, Ron to the rescue...thanks. Just ordered a 200 and a 400.

Have you tried these in the Cimex?.

Albert

Gary T

Can't believe you guys are still drooling over these things. I equate it to one of you guys cleaning for your custy with a RugDoctor instead of your TM.

BUSY BEE

Gary T said:
Can't believe you guys are still drooling over these things. I equate it to one of you guys cleaning for your custy with a RugDoctor instead of your TM.
ha..ha..couldn't agree more..they only read interlink products...hey when is interlink gonna start selling honing powders, oh yeah, Stone Tech, what are they bfing at? BTW I get 3 lbs. of honing powder at $38..I heard they're selling 2 versions of resin diamond pads now...probably gonna cost an arm and leg...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom