Monthly PTA newsletters/Calendars

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
My kids school has appx 1600 students. Each month, the PTA sends home with each student, a newsletter and calendar. On the back page, I noticed that there are some business card adds, and thought I would look into placing my card also. Last week I approached the PTA president and asked how much it was per month to include my card.
I was amazed............$5 per month.
That's 1600 households that have had their kids running wild inside for the whole summer, and hopefully wrecking their carpets....all for $5 dollars.
I spent several hours today visiting 5 other PTA departments from other local schools, and all except one was $5 dollars a month. The other was a whopping $10 dollars a month.
I think I'll hit them all.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hummmm..... i never thought to ask if they had a fee....

I did have an idea with a new JH opening here, of offering $5 per room to that PTA my normal is $25. so charge $30 etc...(in the area of course) or putting it out there for any school....but i have never gone to pass out flyers....

THIS on the other hand would fix that.....

good suggestion thanks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the idea of giving back a dollar amount to the PTA for each job sold from the calendar. 8)

To make it easy I might just give a set amount per job.

Maybe put a line in on the ad that mentions $___ goes back to support the PTA for every job booked. :?:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom