More Money for 2012

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Here's wishing everyone a very prosperous and happy new year!! May we all make more money in 2012!!! 8)

dday

I had high hopes for 2011, and I am thankful that business turned out to be much improved over 2008 & 2009 & 2010.

I renew my hopes for 2012, and I lift them higher still.

May we all finish 2012 on the black side of the ledger (I hope my red ledger days are behind me).

Bob Foster

I think next year should be better for everyone. The biggest change comes from doing something proactive for your business and not waiting for the economy to make it better.

For some that means getting back to the basics, who cares if you have to park a truck, its net profit that makes you smile.

For others its how can we get more business from our existing customers. It could be as simple as making sure they ask if there is any upholstery to clean while they are there. How often do you really ask your customers if they have any upholstery to clean? (I'm guilty of not asking nearly enough) Or better yet remarking and showing a customer how dirty some of their upholstery might be and how you could make it look very good. How much extra income would that $50 - $75 add-on for cleaning a chair net you at the end of the year if only 25% of your customers took you up on your offer? And I bet of those customers that take you up on your upholstery cleaning offer you would get a lot more than 1 piece of furniture to clean so its actually averages out to a much bigger dollar add-on.

I bet that just being proactive with upholstery cleaning will add another 15% increase in your net profit. And it hardly costs you anything because you were all ready there cleaning anyway. A 15% increase just for asking!!!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Amen brother Bob, I think a lot of us are guilty of not asking

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Cheers to an even better 2012.

Plenty of ways to raise that bottom line.

Drink up and raise your cup tonight.

Then start planning the next few weeks.

Execute your plan the rest of the year to a fatter bottom line....

Cheers.!!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Focus will be my friend this year...Still diversified....But focused.

I know what each of my ventures need to be a bigger success.

Who wants some shakes??? shiteatinggrin

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian R said:
Focus will be my friend this year...Still diversified....But focused.

This may help you Brian:

More ADHD Focus Tips-

Ask for a friendly reminder
Confide in a friend who sits near you in class or in business meetings. Ask him or her to tap you lightly on the shoulder if you appear to be zoning out.
— Khris, teen contributor to A Bird's-Eye View of Life with ADD and ADHD

Know your limits
When you simply can't listen any more and find yourself drifting, be frank. Tell the person you're talking to, "I'm sorry. Can we stop for a minute? My meds are gone and I can't pay attention."

I'm always here to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom