more reasons to not buy a rug badger

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
The last post, ( they play that at funerals and the end of the day don't they )?? really tickled my funnybone.

Rug Summit IV part 2
Posted By Barry O'Connell on 10/11/2011 at 11:49 AM

Hi Tom,
Congratulations on a successful program. I was rather hoping you would clear up some issues about your centrifuge. The word is that your machine can’t spin dry a full sized heavy rug like a 90 Line Chinese. It was anticipated that you would prove them wrong. Instead I heard from a participant:
“They did not clean a 9 x 12 - 90 line while we were there. All the rugs except for one runner were 4 x 6 or less. The runner was about 20 feet.”
What is the story Tom, can your spinner handle big rugs?
Best wishes,
Barry O’Connell
http://www.SpongoBongo.com

Re: Rug Summit IV part 2
Posted By Chad on 10/11/2011 at 11:57 AM

Wow....Feel the love in the air this morning.

Posted By Randy Hyde on 10/11/2011 at 2:19 PM

I've brought this up in the past handling of large rugs into and out of a centrifuge. A rinse wringer like Robert man works and makes loading much more manageable.

Barry I'd love to see a start to finish of video of dusty loading, spinning and removing a soaking wet 9x12 90L Chinese in his centrifuge?

Posted By Barry O'Connell on 10/11/2011 at 2:28 PM

I would too Randy. I think that is a very fair request.

Posted By Tom Monahan on 10/11/2011 at 2:41 PM

"The word is that your machine can’t spin dry a full sized heavy rug like a 90 Line Chinese."

That is not "the word" from all the Centri-Maxx® centrifuge users across North America.

Barry,

Perhaps you were not aware of our Rug Summit 4 agenda. The interests and request for demonstrations were requested in advance for the Automated Duster and Color Stripping rather than for the process of washing bigger rugs. Nonetheless, if anyone there had your stated concern, as well as Randy's, they could have asked for such a demo. Perhaps the obvious question raised by you was not necessary to be settled by taking time to do washing of a bigger rug. Likely, since a number of users of the centrifuge were there discussing the virtues of their machines and what big rugs they wash all the time.

Tom

Modified By Tom Monahan on 10/11/2011 at 2:44 PM

Posted By Tom Monahan on 10/11/2011 at 2:47 PM

Barry,

Thank you for giving us congratulations and best wishes.

Tom

Posted By Barry O'Connell on 10/11/2011 at 3:54 PM

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your kind and informative posts. So are you saying that you would be glad to show that your centrifuge can spin a full sized heavy soaking wet rug? And that all we have to do is ask?
Randy wrote:

“Barry I'd love to see a start to finish of video of dusty loading, spinning and removing a soaking wet 9x12 90L Chinese in his centrifuge?”

I called Dusty and he agreed to Randy’s Challenge. Will you do the same?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Best wishes,
Barry
http://www.PersianCarpetGuide.com

Modified By Barry O'Connell on 10/11/2011 at 3:54 PM

Posted By K.O. (Shorty) Glanville on 10/11/2011 at 4:04 PM

Re; the above post...........

Posted By Barry O'Connell on 10/11/2011 at 3:54 PM

“Barry I'd love to see a start to finish of video of dusty loading, spinning and removing a soaking wet 9x12 90L Chinese in his centrifuge?”

I called Dusty and he agreed to Randy’s Challenge. Will you do the same?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Best wishes,
Barry

I would love to see the video of that on here as we all know how well Dusty loves making videos of his latest accomplishments.

Best of luck.

Shorty.

Posted By Barry O'Connell on 10/11/2011 at 4:10 PM

Great idea Shorty,
That sounds very fair. I do not know how to post videos here but at very least we can post links to the vids so that we can all see them.
Best wishes,
Barry

Posted By robert mann on 10/11/2011 at 11:34 PM

We use a Centri-Maxx to extract water from large rugs regularly and have had no trouble with 100 square foot plus 90-line Chinese, Bidjars, 50's Kermans, overbuilt Indos, and the like. In fact the greater mass of the larger rugs seems to cause the machine to run smoother, possibly the result of some sort of 'flywheel' effect. Handling large wet rugs does require effort, but we are pleased with the results and have found extraction as a final step yields a better result than taking rugs directly from our wringer to the drying room.

Robert Mann
robert@mannrugs.com

Posted By Danno on 10/12/2011 at 1:18 AM

WOW, just found this post... I'm speechless.

Just what I needed.. a trip back to 5th grade :)

Something about pots, 'n kettles, 'n brotherhood of allegiance. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Psst; wanna laugh..........

Lordy but this Bongo guy is about as slimey as Dusty's lower lip.

What a disgusting tag team they have turned into.

Ron K

Seems like Tom has respected people in the trade willing to speak up for his equipment.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

(Psst, wanna laugh). hey Marty, blow me

Ooooh, dear me, you are a naughty little boy, changing those words. !gotcha!

But, then again....................

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom