Most Powerful Rotary Jet Extractor

FredC

Village Idiot
I'll tell you this, anybody who says their 360i never streaks is either blind or so cross eyed they have no business being a carpet cleaner.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Or it never streaks. I still don't know what you and Jim Martin are talking about. Are you are running at too high psi? Does it make unremovable swirly lines from the jets? It just doesn't happen to me on thousands of carpets.

FredC

Village Idiot
Calling Mike Draper to the red phone...

but to be fair, if you're using it with your silly ETM you probably wont see the effect.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It works perfect with the dual three stage porty to be sure, but even with the TM at 230 degrees and 400 psi I get no streaking. Again I ask: what does the streaking look like? Is it from the jets?

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Or it never streaks. I still don't know what you and Jim Martin are talking about. Are you are running at too high psi? Does it make unremovable swirly lines from the jets? It just doesn't happen to me on thousands of carpets.

According to Mike earlier in this thread, the steaking is not circles, but a straight line.

I actually think I saw this once on a nylon sculptured loop in a family room. I turned down the heat and moved the 360i a little more quickly since I had been moving very slow when I saw it. That seemed to do the trick. Odd for sure. Not what you might expect from a rotary.

One thing I do like about the 360i over the original twin Rotovac is that the swirls seem to brush or rake out pretty well. The smaller tighter circles of the twin head RV often required going over again with a wand to better remove them. Of course the 360i is much easier to use. I don't get as tired.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom