Mr. Cobb Please Confirm I Am Not An Idiot...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Kipp Kipp KIPP we are meanies to everyone. :cool:

Its not personal, merely indirect expressions of hostility. Simple childish behavior, acting out manifested from some deeply rooted feelings of inadequacy both physically and emotionally. :eekk:

So don't take it so hard...bitch! ;)

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The fire wires cobbs sells for $60 are they improved over the other stuff on Amazon for half price?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
The fire wires cobbs sells for $60 are they improved over the other stuff on Amazon for half price?

Sam;

Yes the 4 watt GG5BL you bought has 2 to 3 times the UV light output of the Amazon lights in the same housing . . .

And a stronger lithium battery cell . . .

Larry

Reactions: SamIam

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Just to let yall in on a little info here, that most do not know, our own Larry Cobb is somewhat of a (for lack of a better term that comes to mine at the moment) Flashlight "aficionado".

He really know his stuff with these lights and is overall very knowledgeable about lights LEDs and lasers.

rmann

Name
Robert Mann
We use 35% peroxide, in very sparing applications, with the Cobb uv lights. Works great. We clean wool, silk, and cellulose fiber rugs almost exclusively, with the occasional polypro or nylon now and then.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Kipp

Name
kip
I found the 7 watt drop in bulb and housing on eBay for $40, ultra fire makes a four bulb model wonder if this would make a kill uv light
http://m.ebay.com/itm/261616245967?_mwBanner=1
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom