Mr Foster ...spills the beans man, NAME THE JUICE!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Yes there was one outstanding prespray that was obvious from the row of test areas.

Your question deserves and answer ,but I am not going to make this thread about brands

If you care to know what cleaning agent it was may I suggest you PM Lisa Wagner or Jim Pemberton or start another thread by asking then your very good question. Both could offer very valuable insight.

oakie doakie... we can make this thread about specifics .

spill the beans Brotha

what's the juice??

THANKS

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Guarantee it's a Judson product

Haven't you been reading radar's posts?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Fred Boyle said:
Guarantee it's a Judson product

Haven't you been reading radar's posts?

LOL..might be Fred, but i doubt it..cause Bob never misses the opportunity to extol the virtues of his favorite flavor ...so I strongly suspect it's not a Jud juice

here's the thread that spawned mine

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54790

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
I gonna bet on Sapphire's upholstery prespray

Bob has been holding a grudge against them ever since Bruders offered him the lowly position of mailboy instead of handing over the reigns to the company and a condo above the grand ol' opera ..

!gotcha! :mrgreen:

Bob Foster

You guys are all off base. The original thread had a good line in it that any mention of a brand would have taken away from Ofer's intentions for the thread.

If I did mention the name I would have been accused of hijacking the thread or shilling for a product.

So you hyenas that never miss a chance to tear off some meat, you guys took the low road and I took the high road.

But since you need some weekend drama have at it. But I'm going to my shop to help a sparky hang some lights and install GFI's.

I guess if you want to know what it was, you better lay out the $3500 to enroll in a Textile Pro program like I did to get the inside scoop on fine textile cleaning.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
well that's a weak sUck, Bob :roll:

i didn't start this thread for drama ..you mentioned you didn't want to name the product as to not hi-jack Ofer's thread ...that's cool, i can dig that.

but then you mentioned to start another thread if we wanted to know..
well here it is..cause I KNOW some of us would GENUINELY like to know which product clearly out preformed the others ...and some of us ain't got thirty-fivefckinghundred dollars to spend on a class .
but we MIGHT have a couple hundred to spend on juice that will make us BETTER.

so unless this is some kind of "exclusive JUICE to the class only" ... to eat your comp alIve....
How 'bout sharing with us??....SINCE YOU THREW IT OUT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

I can't help it Mike and FrEd is mEEn to you

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
3500????

damnnnnnn they take you to town on them expensive textiles to???

in other words...

they give you suck sucky with happy ending on that polyester couch :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy said:
3500????

damnnnnnn they take you to town on them expensive textiles to???

I'm not going to dog the price of the class, Doug.
I know Jim, he's also a friend of mine ..he KNOWS his chit .
He and Papa Lee have my utmost respect.
and regardless of my personal thoughts about Ms Wagner, i know SHE knows her chit too.

as i understand it, the class is very comprehensive and I'd suspect it's one of, if not the best class of it's type in the country.

it's big league education ...that's costs money

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
true....

if theres a need for it...

does Bob have the clientel to pull it off??

I know I dont here....i am sure up the canyon in park city maybe...

but most is expensive knock offs

Bob Foster

I suggested in the original thread that Lisa Wagner or Jim Pemberton would maybe comment on what that was. So let me ask, who would you think best to put that subject in the most informed context, one of them or me?

And yes Doug I have the clients to justify the Textile Pro Program. Any professional in this business would find a payback in enrolling in this program. It is a lot of work and you get more than your moneys worth. You don't need to have a Gucci client list to justify it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bob Foster said:
I suggested in the original thread that Lisa Wagner or Jim Pemberton would maybe comment on what that was. So let me ask, who would you think best to put that subject in the most informed context, one of them or me?

Bob, did you take DANCE lessons at that class??
You know damn well Jim is anathema to give the appearance hawking anything here...unlike damn near ALL the other suppliers, salesmen and instructors that trip over themselves to hawk their wares here

is this a fabric pre-spray sold at distys or not??
why so coy??
you're certainly not shy about shilling all things Judson .
that's why those guys are poking fun at you..EVERYONE knows what answer you'll give to "what juice and equipment" questions

You saw a product that preformed better than anything else, but your tight lipped about it???

WTF, dude??

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

nfc.jpg

Maybe Mike Kerner will chime in. It's great stuff.

http://www.sapphirescientific.com/Conte ... eSupport=1

http://www.sapphirescientific.com/Uploa ... r_1008.pdf

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Lee Stockwell said:
Ah like the Smucker's Jams, with THAT mug on it, it HAS to be good!

that's Big Joe, isn't??

i met him once .
if i recall, he was quite a character.
Kind of like your favorite Uncle..you really enjoy being around him ...

matter of fact, he reminded me of my favorite uncle :lol:

..l.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
You guys are all off base. The original thread had a good line in it that any mention of a brand would have taken away from Ofer's intentions for the thread.

If I did mention the name I would have been accused of hijacking the thread or shilling for a product.

So you hyenas that never miss a chance to tear off some meat, you guys took the low road and I took the high road.

But since you need some weekend drama have at it. But I'm going to my shop to help a sparky hang some lights and install GFI's.

I guess if you want to know what it was, you better lay out the $3500 to enroll in a Textile Pro program like I did to get the inside scoop on fine textile cleaning.

If something works. I shill the hell out of it. Whether the shilling benefits me or not.

I guess this is where we differ.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So Joe worked for prochem at one time.

Most of sapphires chems are PC knock offs as if he copied the formulations.

So what I see is just an acid rinse product....so what?

K P

The Asian guy might be offended,cause he makes 3 cents(twice as much)more an hour than the middle eastern guy :shock:

Ron K

Who's Joe?......... I thought that was Kojack or Mini Me's Dad!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom