My 2nd van

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Looking at adding my second van here in the next few months, I'm already sold on prochem and HM. Already have a legend and I love it. I have been hearing a lot about amtex latley and wanted to hear what everyone has heard and there thoughts on them.

My distributor sells prochem and HM but wont touch amtex, and i don't want to have to drive to Texas for a big repair, so this helps big time with my decision, any thoughts on Amtex?

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
ypa6uzuq.jpg

9yvygyty.jpg

http://youtu.be/LOPIurBVZAE
http://youtu.be/iorwQdWWNNw
pe4eqe6u.jpg

Amtex Dragon 4047 I never had to wear gloves before but with this machine is so hot I have to wear gloves all the time never sweated so much in my life using this machine but it really cleans those carpets up fast!!!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
So you have to crawl back there to light the heater on every job?

By the looks of the heater, it is a self-firing unit, probably a 12 volt unit, that relies on water flow and temp setting to fire the heater, such as in the Powermatic design. It's got the squirrel cage blower motor mounted at the business end of the heater. I really like that APO. Wonder how well it works and what life is expected out of it.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
You start The engine increase the RPM flip the toggle switch for the freshwater and toggle switch for the pump set your temperature and flip the burger switch on that's it

Beeks

Name
J.R.
yea same thing that i was leaning towards, haven't heard enough cons that i would risk a large purchase on a company only out of state from me

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If hell ever freezes over and we have to buy a slide in, would just go to interlink there are 2 dealers within 60 minutes of me. Like jondon but too far away.

team chile

Name
Frank Jacob
I had just purchased a chief 2 from TCS truckmounts. The burner was actually build by Click Industries, just outside of Memphis. The design is simple to work on. Not much to it. I will post some pictures. I had met Ben personally and he is great. The machines he builds are will thought out. It was a hard decision on which to buy. I do like the chief2 because of the open design and the HEAT!! Never have a problem with the heat. I have put 10 hours on the machine and only used 2 gallons of diesel for the burner. Check them out, ask for Will

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
You said:
Already have a legend and I love it.

why wouldn't you just stick with PC if you love it? If u need or want more power just get the Everest 650. My experience with it has been stellar so far and I chose the 650HP because I wanted to be able to pressure wash if I needed to. I have landed 2 accounts that pay 350 bi-Weekly , so thst's $14k per year (only 10 months per year), so the way I look at these two accts alone will more than pay for the unit.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
You said:
Already have a legend and I love it.

why wouldn't you just stick with PC if you love it? If u need or want more power just get the Everest 650. My experience with it has been stellar so far and I chose the 650HP because I wanted to be able to pressure wash if I needed to. I have landed 2 accounts that pay 350 bi-Weekly , so thst's $14k per year (only 10 months per year), so the way I look at these two accts alone will more than pay for the unit.

i do love it, but also have never tried anything else, so i dont know what else is out there in comparison for the most part. I have been looking at the Everest, so that's deff on my list. I have made my decision i am sticking with what my distributor has, not going out the state for anything.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Somtimes simple is better. If ya know your way around the unit you love, then get another 1. If work is growing and customers are happy with the results.

Don't worry about what else is out there.

I on the other hand have changed 3 times in 9 yrs. Everytime getting a newer unit. I buy used.

Back
Top Bottom