My Business is finally mine

Dave Rampage

It's been a long two years but finally all the shares of my company have been signed over to me and the title to the truck was signed over to me also. Just a short little celebration here because I have been through so much over the last two years. My divorce is not over yet but the business was the most important part.

Lessen learned. Always have the majority of the shares. Even if you are the only one running the company, if you do not own the majority, you have no power to make decisions.

Now I can focus on my company like I have in the past.

Dave

F

FB7777

well lordy lordy ... time to fire up the Loan Wolf Club again!!!

seriously Dave, congrats I'm glad its mostly behind you so you can direct your attentions more productively

dday

Congrats Dave!

When I was down it was your advice that set me on my own turn around. Now that you are back to a 100% focus, I'm sure you will soon surpass you previous best levels.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that's great. Good luck to you. From what you wrote it seemed like it was about the business. I wish you the best of luck Dave, seems like you did okay you got your business and your kids. There are many other woman in the world but becareful if you turn another lezbo you will get a rep:)

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
XTREME1 said:
There are many other woman in the world but becareful if you turn another lezbo you will get a rep:)

That was pretty low Greg. I am sure Dave has been thru hell.

Best of luck Dave!!!!

Adam

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Good luck Dave. I've been through all of what you're going through. There is light at end of tunnel!!!!!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Congratulations on the fresh start, Dave! Just remember that the "Evil X-wife" is still the kid's mother... Don't trash her in front of them.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Jeremy said:
Congratulations on the fresh start, Dave! Just remember that the "Evil X-wife" is still the kid's mother... Don't trash her in front of them.

Agreed. I see and hear this all of the time. If you trash talk your ex in front of the kids, you are slamming them too, in their eyes. They are a part of their mother. She might be a nutcase, but the kids don't need to hear it. It will destroy their self esteem.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
If that happened to me I'd close shop move into mikey's basement and operate a muti-million dollar wash plant out of his garage that would make Ken Snow drool with envy!

RickL

Dave I'm glad it's behind you! Hope you have twice the success as before the crap. Good luck

Jimbo

Dave...way to go!

The best part of life is in front of you!

I'm sure you will do the best for your kiddo's!

Keep Carting!

and don't eat hamburgers at Mescan restaurants!!

Becker

Name
Becker
Jimbo said:
Dave...way to go!

The best part of life is in front of you!

I'm sure you will do the best for your kiddo's!

Keep Carting!

and don't eat hamburgers at Mescan restaurants!!

Lol. Yeah we was a bit green that night and missed all of mf. I feel bad for the people around him on the Plane. Big sick guy in nylon sweats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom