My butt hit the WALL yesterday

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow, it hadn't happened to me for quite some time, but we had such a busy week last week getting caught up on restaurants from getting a little behind from the week before. I had a quick job Friday night 12-1:30 then up at 6 am Sat for a kids function. Back at home by 11 am, Watched (mainly napped) while UK beat Florida at home "shock". Then I helped the wife with some dinner. Laid down and sleep from 6 to 8, then got up to loan Ashley a Ti for the weekend and check out his Vortex (sweet!). Then back to bed by 10 and slept till 8 am this morning!

Fred kinda explains my grouchiness last night!

Jamesh921

Name
James
Be thankful

It doesn't matter how tired I get, I can't sleep without Ambien (Rx prescription sleeping aids).

Consider yourself lucky.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Be thankful

It doesn't matter how tired I get, I can't sleep without Ambien (Rx prescription sleeping aids).

Consider yourself lucky.

Same here, James! I now have the generic version....zolpidem tartrate. 10mg's. I have been able to cut them in half (5mg). I fall asleep quickly without the Ambien, sleep for about 4 hours, get up for a piss, and then take the 5mg of the generic. Hopefully I can get rid of them all together. Man, I'd love to get 10 hours of straight sleep one night!:hopeless:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom