My Connections impressions.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I don't have the dvd's I think vince and mikey have them. I thought they would be up already.

oh and your welcome :) come to utah and w can jump and go to a much nicer tunnel

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Mikey said:
Did you get lost?

Landed at noon and felt like crap, didn't want to pass on whatever it was that I had to others. Didn't really do a whole lot until I went to the trade show on Friday. Still didn't feel all that well.

Thank You for the invite

Matt King

Thanks for the nice comments Mike.. Good seeing ya there and the rest I got to meet! Kind of a poor turn out but a pretty good time anyway. A few people commented on the wastetank size being too small so I guess I'll put the larger one in next time around. To comment on the tank sitting a few inches out from the wall, it only sits that way if you bolt it to straight to the frame. Basically it's one tank design that can be made either shorter, taller, longer or any combination a guy might want. It also somes with extra brackets so you can mount it anywhere in the van remote from the pto unit itself such as right inside the back door or out the side door like a CDS. The sacrifice in having those options is you lose a few inches from the wall when mounting it standard style. It does however give you a nice space behind/underneath the tank to bolt down a high volume pump out and keep it tucked away from the main floor space.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Hi guys just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting all of you
at connections
I had a great time and look forward to seeing all of you again.

Becker

Name
Becker
It was nice to say hello to the few MBers I saw.

The show did not wow me. In fact I'd say it was pretty weak!
Reminded me of the local yearly home and yard shows. ( same stuff year after year )
PowerClean displayed a couple of units in a reg van, nothing like the show stopper last year.
Butler took everything indoors, I don't blame them because of the heat. But no demo rig? I also heard the bread truck they are now selling will have to be redone.
Vortex as always had a great display. Adam has been and still is the man. ( vortex man )
Lots of vendors were no shows.
Matt Kings rig was the bomb! Very impressive.. Good to see him there.. Nice rig!

I lost money on my bet, If Vincent would show or not.
Shocked to see Lumpkin again this year.

I knew Mikey was near by when I started to over hear BIG HEAD jokes.

The RIO seafood buffet is pretty good, and not a bad deal when ya consider what ya get. Thanks for the tip.

I suggest we start a fund now and reserve the Kirk and Jerk show for 2009.

Oh yeah, and I don't know a lot about ***. But my 1st thought was, WTF. Carey then asked if *** was security. I laughed! She said what? They are walking though the place with a chip on their shoulder.

I can understand why a lot of guys did not show, and why a lot of vendors did not come.
I hope things turn around for all, and the show is a hit in 09

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Matt...yor machine is the cats ass man...
really looks good!

I glad it was YOU that picked up the ball......now run!

Becker

Name
Becker
impressed that she is sticking around?

I thought Watson was gunna have a heart attack, glad he did not have food in his mouth.

Scott

Dang, I missed ya Don. What day did you leave?

It was great to see you guys and gals - Jimbo, Chris, Mike, Chuck, Bob Foster, Rick Neal, Al Sims, Rick Gelinas, Vince, Ron, Cu, Steve T, Big Billy Y., Ivan, Dan and Keith, Bryan O., Mark and Andrechelle, Clark, Dusty, John L., Lisa and Greenie. Sorry if I missed anyone. (I'm sure I did)

You guys were right - the buffet at the Wynn rocked!

Always a good time in Vegas. The show was ok - nothing really jumped out at me except the Jon Don bowling team. :)

Becker

Name
Becker
The Wynn Buffet is awesome.

We did the Rio one night and the Grand buffet another ( mgm grand )
Steak house a 3rd.

We got to the trade show shortly after opening.
Hung around for a couple of hours.
Asked around, if anyone had seen ya Scott.

Got into town about 8:am WED and left SAT about 1:30pm.

The Excalibur fired all my poker dealer friends and replaced them with a machine.

http://www.playpokerpro.com/

9_pokerprotable_full_web.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
I wonder if George has a sleeping outfit with a batman like utility belt?

Chem samples?

Carry on? Won't happen in this day and age.

Check it? Yeah and risk a spill in my luggage?

No free sample is worth ruining my high end Tar-Zhay apparel!

Scott

ODIN said:
I dont see check mate george on your list

No, every time I walked past 'ol George he was muggin' it up for a video camera.

I did meet George's wife, though, who was very nice. I also talked w/Sherman Guffy who I think is supervising George's do-over videos. Sherman is a good guy so I'm sure v2 of GG's vids will be much improved.

John Watson

Helen is still hitting me with her purse. Aw to be young again...

Good on ya Becker, If you need some help,,,,,,,,,,

asupremeclean

Warren Wallace said:
Hi guys just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting all of you
at connections
I had a great time and look forward to seeing all of you again.

It was nice to meet you as well Warren. I don't think I could have pissed off any more strippers than I did on Friday night (Sat Am). LOL

I hope you had better luck on the slots on your own Sat night. That was a whole lot of fun though. (I broke even on Friday night....I think...)

I agree the show was not as interesting as last year, aside from the drama. But I made the best out of it. I hope next year will be a smash.

Meeting the guys from the Board was fun. Nice to put a face with the name.

John Olsen can fly man.. very cool! Thank you for the invite to the skydiving. That was a Blast. Bob's face in that tunnel was priceless. ( I know he had a blast!) And thanks for the discounted rate, and the drink at MIkey's party.

Thank you Mikey for the invite to the party. I was a pussy when it came to the Bundy but no hang over the next day. :wink:

I'll have to bring more cigars next year for all who want one. (Can you believe A cigar That I can get in Appleton for $15 costs $105 at the Wynn Bar.) :shock: That's Vegas Baby.

Hey Robthecarpetguy, ever win any bets from that NY dude from the Wynn? What a character. BTW Keep up the good work with the sticky's.

Later

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom