Billy Lewis
Keeps my nasty butt restaurant cleaning tools "clean as you go"
photo-58.jpg

Picture kinda blurry

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I just have a courtesy hose I use. It dumps a lot of really hot water, also helping to cool down the machine so I don't have the throw a bunch of water in the waste tank with the bypass valve.

Name
BradFenstermaker
What kinda jet is that Billy? I saw a friends wand the other day. Pretty sure it had flea's, cant believe what some take into a place.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I just have a courtesy hose I use. It dumps a lot of really hot water, also helping to cool down the machine so I don't have the throw a bunch of water in the waste tank with the bypass valve.

Same here..I have a short (4-5feet) piece of hose on my tm to run out all the hot water after the job is done..Cools down the inside of the unit nice.. and helps filling up jugs, sprayers, clean off inline filters, wands etc...

I looked at a carpet cleaner's wand not too long ago and pointed it out to him, that I had a hard time locating his 4 jets on the wand....that is how much LINT HAIR AND DIRT build up was there!!! Unreal!

The guy was just looking, without saying much...he didn't care about taking tools like that into a customer's home...

I try to keep my Greenhorn shiny clean all the times..little acid (viper restore) wipe down on the head and around the jets keep it shiny! Just rinse it off with some alkaline and fresh water and it looks like new..

Last edited:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

Really? Good to know! Sound like it just lets the hot water out faster.

Billy, whats that jet thing called? Have a link to it?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I really don't think it has a name, I just had Interlink make it up for me 2-3 years ago. It's just a male quick Connect a 1/4 brass m/m and I'll pull it apart tommorrow to see if I can see a number or anything g on the inside set. I think it's more like a pump up sprayer nozzle. but you can turn your pressure up to 800-1000 and clean off wands, turbo moldings, dirty hoses from any nasty jobs etc etc, I even will rinse off overspray on my truck after pressure washing and the surface cleaner.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom