My final words on the Greenie issue.

Mikey P

Administrator
It is my opinion that Greenie is out of the internet supply business.
I strongly recommend finding someone else to order your hose, Judson Juice and Wands from.

Like I said twice before Jeff now works for a Norcal supplier. He has not the time nor interest in providing Bulletin Boarders with product anymore

Olson can get you Greenhorn wands and Parkflex hose.
Cobbs has Parflex and a wand very similar to the Greenhorn.
Bristor has all the 2.5 fittings and hose and wands you could ever want.

I would encourage you to support these suppliers who do right by the members here and are accountable for the actions.

If you feel obliged to continue to TRY and order product from Greenie , DO NOT CONTACT ME with the questions about your non delivered order or his always full mailbox.

I'm done.

If you live on the West Coast and need Judson 02 please buy from Joe Appleby until he runs out of his two pallets Greenie stuck him with. Les and I would appreciate it very much.

And leave Lisa alone too.

Thanks!

and yes Cooper, now we're even on the I told you so's....

Wow...Touchy. You must be addressing Brevic because your answer had nothing to do with my question nor was I even insinuating anything.

Mikey P

Administrator
Damn right I'm touchy over this crap Thang.

How long till Josh comes back on here asking if anyone has seen Greenie or his ten grand?

What a f'n nightmare.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:

How long till Josh comes back on here asking if anyone has seen Greenie or his ten grand?

What a f'n nightmare.
WHO started all THAT crap????

joe harper

Name
joe harper
bob vawter said:
[quote="Mikey P":2y4d4a48]Damn right I'm touchy over this crap Thang.

What a f'n nightmare.
WHO started all THAT crap????[/quote:2y4d4a48]

You DiD...You ole GeEzEr... :shock:

Did you get your "FiTTy"...yet... :?:

"CHARITY"............................"The KISS of DeaTh".......... :lol:

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Mikey P said:

What a f'n nightmare.

Well if Josh "lost" his 10K I'm sure he'll find some generous old soul to replace it. Maybe he's at DMF looking for handouts right now....

S

sam miller

not trying to sound stupid but here it goes the patent infrengement is US only ?? If so manufacture outside the US say mexico or something and distribute over the internet? Its kinda like aids drugs cost $1000.00 here in America but $100.00 everywhere else also off brands that sell for pennies on the dollar. obviously it would be considered blackmarket and confiscatable by your local Chemdry guy.

Just kidding hope all things work out GG Sorry this is killing your mood Mike. I did see the interview at *** and it makes me want through my bonnets out.

and being new to using glides I really like them.

Mikey P

Administrator
The Asian Sensation!! said:
Im assuming that you and Joe Bristor kissed and made up??

Bristor delivers as promised.

He may call your wife a c*nt but I've never heard of anyone getting burned or ignored by him and he has great products.

We can't all be perfect like me.

Name
BradFenstermaker
I hope Greenie does well at his job. Sorry to hear about the other stuff. Life is tough sometimes!

Thanks for the heads up

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
to bad about Greenie........he had this industry by the balls and did not realize it......

It is what it is...your next best bet will be Joe ...Cobb.......Lisa...... and Less.......
all the above have what you need .fair prices and straight forward advice.....you could not ask for better........

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I just made my first order with John Olson. He has a deal advertised on this board for Odorcide, so I ordered some of that. He also included a quart of some other chemical to try, along with some nice catalogs. It all came right away too.

I miss Greenie. It is hard to make a go of it as a distributor in this business.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
IMHO, Greenie has been and is a huge asset to the entire carpet cleaning industry. In hindsight, all of the innovations and help that he has given to us carpet cleaners is easily over looked. Any dealings I have had with him has been nothing but positive. You will never hear me say one bad thing about Greenie. It makes me sad to hear any animosity towards him.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I may not know the whole story or other people's dealings, this is just my opinion on the dealings I have personally had with him. I think he is a great guy and has been a huge asset to the carpet cleaning industry.

randy

Name
Randy
Erik said:
IMHO, Greenie has been and is a huge asset to the entire carpet cleaning industry. In hindsight, all of the innovations and help that he has given to us carpet cleaners is easily over looked. Any dealings I have had with him has been nothing but positive. You will never hear me say one bad thing about Greenie. It makes me sad to hear any animosity towards him.

Same here, I find it quite sad that things have occurred in Greenie's life which have no doubt caused him much pain & trouble.
A lawsuit from a huge adversary, a divorce from your business partner, and attempting to rebound as a distributor during one of the worst recessions since 1929 is a lot for anyone to cope with. Sometimes we just need to regroup, take a few steps back and evaluate things. Hopefully Greener will have some time to do that, and come back as a distributor when he is in a better position to compete.

Sooner or latter we all will get a challenge that is too much, or too much at the time with all that is going on. Hopefully our friends will remain our friends during that time. Greenie will be in my prayers and I wish him the best.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've stood by Greenie through thick and thin.

Al I ever asked of him was to treat members here with the respect they are due.

If and when he turns things around, then he would be more than welcome to come back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom