My final words on the Greenie issue.

DavidVB

I have also benefited a lot from Greenie's help over the last several years. He was always willing to talk and share ideas when he probably should have been getting me off the phone so he could make some money. He would even help me sell a piece of equipment if he knew about it.

I don't follow all the drama on here, but it seems a shame to see his problems made a public topic. It used to be Joe Bristor who was talked about this way, who I also have always liked and gotten good service and help from. I guess he is OK here now?

The old saying, what goes around, comes around seems to apply here and I bet it continues to prove true.

dgargan

What a shame to see someone like Greenie crash and burn. He had a lot to offer and could have built a big business. Hope he rebounds and puts his life back together.

Bob Foster

I just ordered some Parker Paraflex KMA hose from Greenie. That's what I think of Greenie.

gary mackay

I'd go to war with Greenie any day! He's made a huge impact on the industry and I'm not discounting him.

Steve Manier

Hey Mike,

Thanks for being a straight shooter, even though I'm sure it sometimes hurts to be.

You have much respect from me. I hope everything works out.

Steve

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Nope i'm goin to have the last word :mrgreen: Greenie was just or here in Utah and stayed with me and Lora. He didn look like he had missed a meal so he is eating. We didn't talk about anything other then the things two friends talk about. He seems happy even though things are not where he'd hoped. Things got real rough for a minute but as one would expect he has taken care of everthing he was responsible for with me as I am sure he will with anyone that might have something outstanding.

I carry his goodies and will continue to carry them.

Now would be a good time to lock this thread and send it to the recycle bin

B

Bird Dog

Maybe it should be locked after the last person is taken care of ( just an outsiders point of view ) .

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I was at CMS today.
Jeff is working there and is as helpful as always. Took great care of me.
He will be an asset for them and I am sure that when he is ready he'll come back.
You will not find anybody better than him.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I have to get to CMS myself. It's only about 40 min. drive but I seem to have a hard time driving so long.

Albert

maker

I dont know anything about the negative things that are being said about Greenie, but I personally could not say enough good things about my dealings with him. I met him and Lisa at an event about 3 years ago. In that time he has always gone beyond what I or anyone reasonible person would expect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom