My First Time......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
......that I felt an earthquake! Happened last night about 6:45 while I was checking out this BB. Felt the house shake for a second, thought my wife dropped something in the kitchen or the dog knocked something over....also heard a noise like something was dropped in the house. It's probably not unusual for you guys out on the coast, but this is NE Ohio. We've had 4 since August.

Could be caused by the new frac natural gas drilling in the area some say.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Could be ... but right now NG is the new wonder puppy, so don't expect to see a whole lot of government attention to that possibility.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
When I live in So Cal, the San Andreas fault line was literally at the end of the street. Felt them all of the time. Been through some nasty ones. I've seen windows break because of them and have had water splash out of our above ground pool. Fun stuff. Only have felt one since living in Idaho and It was in Nevada.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
you'll notice more and more up and thru the 30th of this month as we fly thru the tail of Elinin which contains New Jersey(can't say y ork) huh? sized pieces of debris........watch for the meteor showers this weekend!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom