My first Video about my deo bucket.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Almost all the pet jobs we've done with subsurface extraction the rooms were either dry to the touch or slightly damp before we left.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've always wondered how it dried without problems? Wouldn't it be similar to us extracting a WDR and not leaving drying equipment? Is it because it is a small area that it doesn't do any damage to the subfloor?
:?:

I can certainly see where it would be helpful to flood the affected area like that but I'm like Daniel I would think if left to dry on it's own it might take a while. ???

:?:

Mikey P

Administrator
I own a sporting pair of Knickers

I just would not wear them to work :shock:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
If you re watch the video, he is not really putting that much water concentrated per area of carpet. its like flooding out a rug.. you can pour alot of water on a rug before it even reaches the back of the rug. But the water claw tools do pull alot of moisture up and really do a great job of pulling all of the moisture.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Richard, you have a shop, do what I did when I wanted to be convince.. borrow or use one of your claws, take a piece of carpet, get some bonded, prime and rubber pad, and put some carpet over it loose lay on your warehouse floors. experiment and train until you figure out what you can do with the type of pad you have down and how much moisture you can put down before you have a problem.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I will just as soon as we slow up a bit, right now it would just add to the mess.
Man I hate this place when it's trashed and right it's a pig pen. The WDR trucks are thrashed and no time to get them back in order. :x

You do the same on wood subfloor too? We have basements in this part of the county. :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeay that's it...Great movie. lol

I knew it sounded familiar.

Johnny Dangerously was one of his best. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom