My Flooring Warranty....anyone?

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I have checked the program and have signed up for it. I know it will help my business. already have one retailer signed up and just waiting for a webinar this week to get them started on it. retailers can recommend anyone, but with this program, they are more likely to get your name in front of their customer instead of your competitors.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Mikey P said:
Has anyone looked into this program or actually using it now?

http://www.myflooringwarranty.com/index.html
Mike,
I actually interviewed the creator of the My Flooring Warranty program, John Mapes, last month. Check the interview out here:

http://sfs.jondon.com/10237/blog/an-ind ... ty-program

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS BTW, I have zero financial connection with John Mapes or the My Flooring Warranty program. However, I'm impressed by the turn-key infrastructure that John has built to "co-brand" the carpet cleaner with the retailer and the carpet mill.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Respectfully.... I learned a long time ago that there is a difference between Cost & Price. Price is what one would pay for something "off the shelf"; Cost is what its intrinsic or economic value is to the individual person that purchased that something. For example: If something cost $200, but returned an economic value of $3000.... is it expensive? Blah blah blah.... you get the idea.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Just had a training as for my part in my flooring warranty. not only do the retailers can use this, but for every scotchgard application, I provide a 1 year spot and spill warranty as well. This program will generate a certificate to the customer via email and send a reminder to them when they need to get their carpets done for their warranty. I also have servicemonster to help with reminders as well. This program will push me into selling more scotchgard. Will know more after next weeks training with the retailer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom