My full-time guy took his vacation this week!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Wow! You don't know what you have till it's gone!!

I have been cleaning till 7pm every night this week, and today we had to turn 3 jobs down that wanted it right now.. With my guy we would have got to all of them(9 jobs today).

I have a part time guy that u have been working with, but I'm always wanding (tired as hell)!

What a week!

Able 1

Name
Keith

I have been cleaning till 7pm every night this week, and today we had to turn 3 jobs down that wanted it right now.. With my guy we would have got to all of them(9 jobs today).

I have a part time guy that I have been working with, but I'm always wanding (tired as hell)!

What a week!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

I have a part time guy that u have been working with, but I'm always wanding (tired as hell)!

What a week!

If I didn't have my son in law right now....we would have had the same situation as you yesterday....

People have been just brutal on the demands and time requests....

Son in law is taking Friday off and I have had to just tell people...there is no way unless you can wait until next week....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
As the old, ugly, fat man tells me everyday when I look in the mirror.....RE, Zipper, Cimex. Anything else is just uncivilized! :winky:

You're working too hard if you're slinging a wand. Not only do theses tools clean better but they are easier on your body.

Caveman cleaning! :lol:
95cb1f08-2c5c-42f1-8375-4bad134405f7_zps3py71kq3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Opportunity lost...

You are that busy, why aren't you training more staff? Lots of people out there looking for a chance to work with a growing company.
Trying bud.. haven't had any luck.

I pay $15 per hour for a lead guy, 5 days vacation, holiday pay, AND for four months in winter I will pay an extra $300 towards their rent/mortgage..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, I hired a Mexican this year..

He was great! The work load must have been too much... I think he was the non-working/Chavez type Mexican..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Trying bud.. haven't had any luck.

I pay $15 per hour for a lead guy, 5 days vacation, holiday pay, AND for four months in winter I will pay an extra $300 towards their rent/mortgage..
There's the problem right there. Shitty pay, try living on that pittance. I know you won't like that response, but it's just a fact. If your business can't or won't pay more than a few beads and shells, then you won't get any long term guys.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
What do you pay Sir Willy?
$20 plus bonus money.Bonus is for productivity and customer satisfaction, paid on the 20th of the month cheque. If someone's earning me $100 an hour, I see no reason not to give them a little more icing on the cake.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Lee Stockwell
My full time guy Jonathan is working this whole week with Justin and Jason doing turns at MSU. Justin was impressed with him, made me proud because my sons really rock and roll 14 hrs at a stretch.

I worked solo most of the week.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lee, whom would you say is the biggest pro om MB at landing, accomplishing and profiting off these "turn" jobs?

You guys?

Draper?

Daniel Costly?

imo would make for a good Webinar session

Name
Lee Stockwell
Whoever is committed to cultivating legacy quality and relationships.

However "loose lips sink ships" when it comes to some of these projects.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom