My Groupon Prediction

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
This is what will happen to Groupon. I think this will happen within 1 year. Another company is going to come along and just take 20% from the business and this will put groupon out of business. I think I should start to make this website. I will become a millionare from it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
hmmmmm.....that's not a bad idea.

Although I think Groupon will last a bit longer....they will change when needed.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
A little competition would be good.

So, far their competition wants the same cut 50%.

At 20-25% I might even consider it. Seems like it would be a winner to me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Their competitors will still wheel and deal

Living social starts at 43% and you can work them down a bit....for now.

I'm doing a deal with them next. It's in the pipeline....They are getting as big as Groupon...commercials on the same channels.

Urban Dealight wanted 50% but I got them down to 40%

Once they understand the industry and the overhead involved (as far as they know) they give a little.

I just tell them "we go to their house....they don't come to us" They fall for that crap everytime. lol

There are a bazillion of these sites now. I've been doing them here and there. Every deal I do will get me 16 or 20 new clients.

I look for the local ones that are "Stay at home mom" based. Which most are anyway.

Edit: I don't bring it up much now because the Knuckleheads here get all butt hurt over it and threaten to never come back.
Someone moved their cheese. :roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
WTH is a stay at home mom? You watching Leave it to Beaver buckwheat? Only stay at home moms in detroit are welfare women living in the hood or trailer parks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
WTH is a stay at home mom? You watching Leave it to Beaver buckwheat? Only stay at home moms in detroit are welfare women living in the hood or trailer parks.

A stay at home mom is now a self employed professional business woman with time on her hands, money in her bank account and a husband at his job during the day to not get pissed at spending a little extra on cleaning (She doesn't want to have to do EVERYthing herself). The kids are usually home by 2 or 3 (depending on age) and she likes to take a couple of hours out of the day to spruce up the house or her closet.

Where have you been? Do I have to explain everything?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Must be a texas/kalifornia thing. Here women work and therefore have more disposable income to pay for services, with or without a man in their life.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
78% of woman are in the work force compared with 67% in 2004. One of the contributing factors is dads now make up 14% of the stay at home parents.

If you put the numbers to the test of that 22% left over with only about(less than) a third of the people actually getting their carpets professionally cleaned that number drops even more significantly. Out of 22% of the population you would garner 33% of that bringing the likely hood down to about 7%. I personally would look more towards the nonstay at home moms with more expendable income who do not want to do stuff.

Take my wife please. No take my wife for example she doesn't care what something costs as long as she doesn't have to take the time to do it. She prefers the house clean, the yard done, the car new and anything else that she doesn;t think she has the time to do. I bet if I presented the idea of having someone else perform certain acts she may pay for it for me. The successful professional woman is who you want not the "I have to check with my husband" who probably knows a guy who knows a guy

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Don't get me wrong....(isn't a business owner IN the work force Greg?)...I want ALL female home owners...whether they work a job or with income or do the job of taking care of a house and kids etc.

I'm just sayin.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
didn't you see the percentages I put up 14% Dads and I have an office I have to go to. It is a job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom