My nastiest job ever ....

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
These pics really do not do the nastiness of this job justice. I have a pretty damn strong stomach but for the first time ever I had to actually choke back vomit the smell was so strong. I literally do not believe there was a square inch of this carpet that had not been pissed on except maybe behind the entertainment center and lets not talk about the dried in crusted feces. Any regular customer and I absolutely would have walked but she was the ex wife of an ex coworker of mine and i felt bad for her. Even so once I started pre sprayingI immediately regretted it. Had she not told me her ex husband called dcf I would have been tempted to myself. I didnt see her kids there i got the impression the were staying somewhere else. I counted 4 pitbulls and some other kind of dog that had run of the house and 8 more pitbulls in kennels in the back yard.

Funny thing when she was showing me what she wanted cleaned shes pointing out the red stains and bitching about the kids ruining the carpet.

Oh and she pulled up in a truck with a bunch of lumber and said shes building stables because shes getting some horses. :roll:

She wants me to come back and clean the furniture next week but there is no way in hell thats happening, she can call Stanley.

Oh, and I didn't mention her ex had a carpet cleaning company and she wants me to come take a look at the truckmount he left behind to help her dad get it running so he can use it to make back some of his investment, evidently he fronted the cash to start the business.

Sorry for the rambling I just had to vent.

445413b2-b9df-6ef4.jpg

445413b2-b9f0-8296.jpg

445413b2-ba00-1802.jpg

445413b2-ba12-29d6.jpg

PS Yes, the carpet still looks like crap after cleaning but I told her it would (in fact I told her to rip it out and use the money she was going to pay me towards linoleum) but she insisted on cleaning it and she was thrilled with it. I pre sprayed with power Max, scrubbed with a red pad which I immediately threw away and rinsed with dry slurry. I made no attempt on any of the various red, blue stains etc.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you improved her environment, Joey
take the money, rinse your tools and tank and give yourself a pat on the back

..L.T.A.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
That would be funny if it wasn't true. They moved all the furniture off the carpet before I got there except the bed witch had no frame and sat directly on the carpet. I'm talking literally had feces and piss running up the side of the bed they slept in.

Larry, Ken, Jimmy I know what you're saying is right she just kinda pissed me off with all the trashing of her ex, which is the one that I was sorta friendly with, she don't have it like that with me.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if the reason she was cleaning it was because dcf was coming for an inspection, she made reference to "when the kids get back next week" after she told me her ex had reported her and was fighting for custody.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
joey895 said:
These pics really do not do the nastiness of this job justice. I have a pretty damn strong stomach but for the first time ever I had to actually choke back vomit the smell was so strong. I literally do not believe there was a square inch of this carpet that had not been pissed on except maybe behind the entertainment center and lets not talk about the dried in crusted feces. Any regular customer and I absolutely would have walked but she was the ex wife of an ex coworker of mine and i felt bad for her. Even so once I started pre sprayingI immediately regretted it. Had she not told me her ex husband called dcf I would have been tempted to myself. I didnt see her kids there i got the impression the were staying somewhere else. I counted 4 pitbulls and some other kind of dog that had run of the house and 8 more pitbulls in kennels in the back yard.

Funny thing when she was showing me what she wanted cleaned shes pointing out the red stains and bitching about the kids ruining the carpet.

Oh and she pulled up in a truck with a bunch of lumber and said shes building stables because shes getting some horses. :roll:

She wants me to come back and clean the furniture next week but there is no way in hell thats happening, she can call Stanley.

Oh, and I didn't mention her ex had a carpet cleaning company and she wants me to come take a look at the truckmount he left behind to help her dad get it running so he can use it to make back some of his investment, evidently he fronted the cash to start the business.

Sorry for the rambling I just had to vent.

445413b2-b9df-6ef4.jpg

445413b2-b9f0-8296.jpg

445413b2-ba00-1802.jpg

445413b2-ba12-29d6.jpg

PS Yes, the carpet still looks like crap after cleaning but I told her it would (in fact I told her to rip it out and use the money she was going to pay me towards linoleum) but she insisted on cleaning it and she was thrilled with it. I pre sprayed with power Max, scrubbed with a red pad which I immediately threw away and rinsed with dry slurry. I made no attempt on any of the various red, blue stains etc.

That's defineatly a "3 chlorine tab's in the waste tank" type of job!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
joey895 said:
once I started pre sprayingI immediately regretted it.

Excellent work. When I start a job like that I overspray everything with Sunshine Proliminator at 8-1 in the HF. It takes the edge off and makes it tolerable to work.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: My nastiest job ever ....

truckmount girl said:
Got any after pics of the chairs?

It is a nice improvement, considering how bad it was.

Take care,
Lisa

No I didn't do the chairs she wants me to come back "after she gets her check". I took the pics of the chairs to give some context to the carpet because the carpet pics didn't convey the nastienest of the job.

Able 1

Name
Keith
You have the REAL nasty stuff already done with... I would love to clean the chairs just to see, it's like practicing and getting paid, and you really can't f it up any more then it is.. Though by the time you get back in there you will probably be kneeling in piss again. :roll:

lance

Joey, you did her a solid favor to clean your best and don't feel bad about that. The carpet looks pretty good. If it was another place and you would have been paid to work on some of those stains then I think most any customer would have been really happy with the results.

Whenever I use powermax I'll be thinking of you. hahaha :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Erskine Allin said:
you improved her environment, Joey
take the money, rinse your tools and tank and give yourself a pat on the back

..L.T.A.

:shock:

And x2?? :shock: :shock:

And when I do a super clean carpet with my OP I'M the one who catches hell for it??

All you did was make it a little better.....And I totally understand there wasn't much more you could do.

I'm baffled at the responses compared to what I get. Ivebeensold

By the way...Was she barefoot when she showed you around?
How many horses did she keep in that room?

They always deflect by pointing out the "stain" and never mention the lake of piss overtaking their "home".

You gotta love people and the psychology that comes with it. :|

machinejjh

I did a job where a lady had a Great Dane, a big Rott.... and a pig. Not a potbelly, a PIG. 200 lbs. of bacon easy. I mean if it had tusks it would have been a boar. They all lived in the house with her. They all slept in the same bed with her. We were there because she was trying to house train this giant piece of ham, and it had peed EVERYWHERE. And she lived inside town limits, not a farm. When I first pulled in the driveway, she was watering her backyard dirt... so the pig could mud roll... I should've known right then it would be an adventure.

I had to add Odorcide to my prespray just to breathe. So I feel you.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
And when I do a super clean carpet with my OP

there in lies the rub ..

you can't DO a "super" job with spray 'n wipe.

you're a salesman, not carpet cleaner ..therefore YOU DON'T KNOW SHEEIT

"lies and rub"
did you get it?
you rub on the carpet and LIE to yourself about it

pay attention, son

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLEy]
..L.T.A.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Erskine Allin said:

there in lies the rub ..

"lies and rub"
did you get it?

pay attention, son

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLEm]
..L.T.A.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry is on a roll !

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Erskine Allin said:

there in lies the rub ..

"lies and rub"
did you get it?

pay attention, son

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLEn]
..L.T.A.

I meant the carpet is clean when I get their...For the most part.

Pay attention when I'm talkin to ya boy.

Yer about as sharp as a bowlin bawl.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
that pic does convey the nastiness!! Just missing the smell. Thank heaven pictures do not capture that.

Good work. I think I would have sprayed it thick with quat first, let it sit, just to knock down the smell, then do the cleaning.

Bet the air smelled really good outside when you finished!

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
We done an old trailer from the 70's or so a couple months back that had 5 large dogs inside and the owner refused to put them outside. There was no lights in the living room so had to open curtains for light and discovered there was no carpet in the center of the room. 3' strip around the walls of carpet the rest was matted dog hair on the sub-floor.
Talked to the owner and she had us clean the strips of carpet that was left and when done she said she was worried she would have to replace the carpet but now she thinks it will be good for another year or so.
When she asked my opinion all I could say was "it's your house"

:lol:

Mike@Zerorez

DAMN!!!!! dude thats rough!! nice work.

I wont claim to be the best house keeper but holy hell people... how do u live in that!?

Name
I'm Rick James
That looks like border line child neglect or something. Having those kids live on urine, vomit and shit.

Why have a pet if all its going to do is shit and piss all over the carpet, making the indoor environment unlivable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom