My New 150psi sprayer...Brevik Built!

I had Terry build me a 150 psi "toolbox" sized demand pump/sprayer ...

It is the perfect companion for my duel cord CFX.

I presprayed 2000 sqft house today in 12 minutes flat!

I put a 5 gal bucket in the tub, filled it with 4 gals water, added O2, and was ready to go. After prespraying I rinsed bucket and filled with water, letting hot water run very slowly...excess overflowing and going down the drain. Then hooked my wand and Rotovac 360 to pump and did the job. Worked perfectly.

Terry did a great job...Mytee 150psi pump, fittings mounted thru box, syphon hose, cord, all fitting inside the toolbox housing...quality made...made to last. Looked "factory" made.

I would recommend this to anyone needing a kick-ass pre-sprayer, and as a quality backup pump...allowing you to finish any job. Its a carry anywhere pump, weighing only 6 lbs or so.

Thank you Terry...its just what I wanted ...to use with my CFX. Perfect for prespray for OP application too!

Anyone looking for a better sprayer...this is it!!!

Name
John LaBarbera
Terry sent me these pictures. He did a great job. Actually, that is an outstanding pump. The peak pressure is really closer to 170 psi.

I hope these pictures come through. If not, Terry will have to post. Fortunately, He's not one for being shy.

squirtbox002.jpg

squirtbox001.jpg
[/quote]

dealtimeman said:
that looks like it would work very well and last a long time.

what did it cost?

$300....its a real time saver for prespray over the pump up sprayer I have been using...

Name
John LaBarbera
Johnny said:
Don't see that pump on Mytee's site.

Hi johnny,

Terry Brevik bought the pump from Mytee and put it in the tool box. I can post the part # on the pump tomorrow. We also have a 220 psi demand pump that is awesome. We used to use Shurflo but have change over to this new series of pumps and they have performed very well. They range in psi from 120, 170 and 220 psi.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
John LaBarbera said:
Johnny said:
Don't see that pump on Mytee's site.

Hi johnny,

Terry Brevik bought the pump from Mytee and put it in the tool box. I can post the part # on the pump tomorrow. We also have a 220 psi demand pump that is awesome. We used to use Shurflo but have change over to this new series of pumps and they have performed very well. They range in psi from 120, 170 and 220 psi.

Do you have 12VDC versions? Specs? Prices?

Name
John LaBarbera
Danny Strickland said:
65psi should do for a sprayer???

can ya use a 75ft hose with a battery sprayer at 65psi???

That's a good question, Danny. We put a 25" on our sprayer. Some one can try it and lets us know.

Seriously John L. ...Mytee should really consider putting out toolbox pumps like Terry made me...Rotovac is looking for something just like that to companion with their CFX Power POD.... the CFX Power Pod currently relies on house pressure hot water....it would work perfectly with your Mytee Turbo Hot.

If I were you... I wouldn't hesitate to contact Chuck Munsen at Rotovac and pitch him for a tool box sized demand pump... :wink:

When he goes for the idea...you can send me a Turbo Hot 2400 watts.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Preacher

what PSI pump is on a Multi sprayer? i had one and used a 60ft hose i had made locally. i didn't like to move my sprayer when i did residential, plus it worked great on commercial.

Bjorn

that's why I sent john the pictures there is not that much profit in me making them.

Name
John LaBarbera
Danny Strickland said:
did Chuck screw that guy Dennis over who helped design the CFX???

There is at least 2 sides of a story. I've done business with Chuck Monson for years. it has always been a good experience. And he has always been fair and upfront with me.

Name
John LaBarbera
DevilThomas said:
Seriously John L. ...Mytee should really consider putting out toolbox pumps like Terry made me...Rotovac is looking for something just like that to companion with their CFX Power POD.... the CFX Power Pod currently relies on house pressure hot water....it would work perfectly with your Mytee Turbo Hot.

If I were you... I wouldn't hesitate to contact Chuck Munsen at Rotovac and pitch him for a tool box sized demand pump... :wink:

When he goes for the idea...you can send me a Turbo Hot 2400 watts.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

We made a proto type for a pump out and then when we saw Terry's we we're impressed so we're working on the 220 psi aux. sprayer. I want to mold a nice box for it. As far as giving you a Mytee Hot Turbo, I'll have to think about that. I'd be afraid you might burn yourself, you little devil.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
And can I ask how this is better than a cheap inline sprayer at a $300 cost . I dont see a cutting edge piece of equipment for 300 bucks .

Name
John LaBarbera
juniorc82 said:
And can I ask how this is better than a cheap inline sprayer at a $300 cost . I dont see a cutting edge piece of equipment for 300 bucks .

Sorry, but I don't understand what you are talking about?

Bjorn

pump cost just under 200 retail there is 35 dollars in brass fittings tool box cost 11 bucks proper switch with safety cover 10 bucks proper cord 5 bucks

not counting if takes some time to put it together

so there is a HUGE FOOING PROFIT in it.

I made this because Devil is a friend of mine he told me what he wanted and I made it for him.

the mytee 150 pump is a kick ass little pump

I don't have the buying power like John does with all the odds and ends it takes to make these things.

so it is better off that mytee make some thing like this.

It's funny how carpet cleaners see no value when some one else makes something but only in their services they offer have value.

is it simple yes does it take time to do it right yes

juniorc82 said:

Because...it is also a stand alone pump...as backup or primary...

I do all of my unoccupied rental turnovers with the following "Portable" equipment.

Rotovac 360 with Carpet Brush Head...28 lbs
Rotovac Duel Cord, Duel 3 stage vacs...CFX Power Pod...40 Lbs
150 psi toolbox pump... 6 lbs...just got this. A 220 psi pump would just be better.... :wink:

2 jet glided wand, stair tool ...etc

Defender OP machine....85 lbs...I am thinking about buying a Hos Orbot because it folds.... compact.

I retired my R230H Raptor...155 lbs...have not missed it... :wink:

My carpets are beautiful...add a Mytee Turbo Hot and this would be the perfect "porty" setup for Janitorial Carpet Cleaning...Hi-Rise, Lockdown, etc.

You use on site resources, on site waste disposal. It doesn't get any greener than this.... :wink:

R

rotovacguy

That unit would do the trick, but for $400 you could get the unit I use as a backup which will obliterate that thing. Has a General triplex ceramic plunger pump good for 1250 psi (fully adjustable) at 1.75 gpm, lightweight, and easy to carry. The unit is badged as a John Deere, but it is made by Mi-T-M, with a General pump.

List Price (U.S.):
$399.00*

SPECS

MANUFACTURER John Deere
MODEL/PART No. HR-1250E1
Pressure (psi) 1,250
Flow (gpm) 1.75
Pressure source Electric motor
Amps/volts 12.5/120
Horsepower 1.5
Pump type Triplex ceramic plunger, commercial duty
Pump drive Direct
Unloader Adjustable
Detergent injector Low pressure
Thermal relief valve N/A
High-pressure hose 3/8in. x 25ft with quick-connect
Nozzle Adjustable spray pattern, 0-65° high/low pattern
Design Hand carry
Wheels –
Shipping weight 53 lb.
Warranty 1 year

th_hr1250e1_popup.jpg

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
steve g said:
ummmm, just use a hydroforce sprayer.

Ummm, Hydroforce sprayer's metering is inaccurate, especially at temps necessary for oxidizers. (I have at least two gathering dust.)

MYTEE JOHN: Does the Mytee inline sprayer overcome this problem?

R

rotovacguy

Johnny, I use a Mytee inline sprayer and it seems to draw pretty accurate for me. But to be honest, I'm not pushing 200 degree temps, either.

I never used a Hydroforce, so can't comment on if the Mytee is better. All I can say is I'm pleased with it. Certainly a huge step above a pump up, and a time saver. But I keep a pump up on hand as a back up, and for upholstery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom