MY NEW AUTOSCRUBBER IS A TOTAL BEAST! CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I had to replace an auto scrubber today for my retail stores. This is my first "semi new " auto scrubber and should really help take my vct cleaning side to the next level. After talking to the rep at performance systems in iowa he showed me a new line from advance called the warrior. I guess its main selling point is its durability and its simpleness. Cant wait to bust it out on a scrub and recoat this weekend. Its a big 34inch but is really manueverable and easy to load in the trailor unlike my old advance machine. Check out this you tube video. These guys knock the hell out of this machine and it goes un damaged and un phased. this thing looks like a total tank. check out 2:11 on the video they beat the electronic control panel with a ball bat repeatedly and it goes un damaged http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC3efCvZV80

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Nice beer holders. Somedays, that's exactly what I feel like doing with my machinery.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The usual extreme punishment my ass! GOOD GAWD WHAT A SALES VIDEO

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Very kewl Jon.
Congrads
Looks like they know what happens in the field.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Thats pretty nice.....

no wonder i have been seeing them in wallys :lol:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Man that dude is huge! Nice purchase, congrats!
Im just tired of feeling like Im working to replace equipment. This machine is supposed to be one of the most simple and durable scubbers out there. I do a couple of 40k sq ft+ retail stores vct maintenance. Its very nerve racking to not know if tonight is the night your machine will take another dump or being nervouse about letting employees use the equipment because it is so tempermental. I am hoping since this has a 34 inch scrub path and its in good shape(hopefully really reliable) we get at least a couple years of problem free cleaning. On such a large retail store if you dont have high production equipment functioning properly it can turn into a nightmare fast. We usualy have a couple larger new construction jobs where we clean and seal alot of vct so this machine should be a good money maker. Ithink with 870 hours on it for $3500.00 with new batteries was a bargain

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
Nice machine... Peace of mind knowing when you terminate employee's, your machine will still work... lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom