My new tool

Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
Just received my new PMF Mach 12 wand today and tried it out on a wool berber carpet. About 1000 sqft. I have to say, best wand I have ever owned. It is the titanium version, light as a feather, glides effortlessly with it's 2 piece Teflon glide and cleans beautifully with the 6 flow I had them set up for me. Jets are completely adjustable up and down and the angle as well. Yes it's only 1 1/2 inch but for guys like me, it's all I need. Not quite in the same league as the Devastor but for guys who don't want a 2 inch wand but want performance, this baby's got it. Thank you PMF and Sam at IAA Carmeli Cleaning who got it for me at a reasonable price.

Credits
Name
matt wood
This uncontrolled tool purchasing addiction sound like a northern exposure thingie.

Mark & Ron, Marriott & Saiger.

What latitude you got to exceed to be afflicted?
Or is it the temperature? :winky:
Having a stair tool that relieves any strain on the back is the most important tool for a carpet cleaner. So I'm gonna keep buying until I find it. I've only used this tool once, and it wasn't impressive. I'm gonna adjust the handle on top and see if that was the cause, and I looked at the opening on the head and it seems like it's too far open. I'm gonna try to pinch it together to close it a little bit, and see how well it performs

Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
The newer UT 40's look like the head is closer to a 90degree angle with 2jets mounted on it. This one is more of a 45degree with just a single jet, but it has the hydrahoe trigger valve, which I love. I think those things are almost bullet proof
Matt, I have been using the unSaigerized pmf swivel tool for residential lately. I like the way it cleans, especially over the bullnose. The risers I usually just cuff and be done unless there is obvious soiling. For commercial where I have a lot of stairs, I use a long handled pmf straight stair tool. It lets me stand upright until I get to the bottom 2 steps. 36 inch handle. 10 inch head.

Credits
Name
matt wood
Matt, I have been using the unSaigerized pmf swivel tool for residential lately. I like the way it cleans, especially over the bullnose. The risers I usually just cuff and be done unless there is obvious soiling. For commercial where I have a lot of stairs, I use a long handled pmf straight stair tool. It lets me stand upright until I get to the bottom 2 steps. 36 inch handle. 10 inch head.
Yeah, I tried the pmf swivel and hated it. I’m sure I’ll get familiar with this one

Latest posts