My new tool

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just received my new PMF Mach 12 wand today and tried it out on a wool berber carpet. About 1000 sqft. I have to say, best wand I have ever owned. It is the titanium version, light as a feather, glides effortlessly with it's 2 piece Teflon glide and cleans beautifully with the 6 flow I had them set up for me. Jets are completely adjustable up and down and the angle as well. Yes it's only 1 1/2 inch but for guys like me, it's all I need. Not quite in the same league as the Devastor but for guys who don't want a 2 inch wand but want performance, this baby's got it. Thank you PMF and Sam at IAA Carmeli Cleaning who got it for me at a reasonable price.

Mikey P

Administrator
The SS Ti is it's near twin. forces 2" hose use, less finicky manifold.

Im going to set my M12 up at 8 flow for when I clean for Alabamians.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Has anyone used this model stair tool? I saw this in the corner of my mechanic’s showroom floor and decided to try it out. I’m not too sure about it yet
4C5FC778-7CDD-4933-800A-EE61E3272357.jpeg
15CC3279-5B42-419D-84BD-6307CF0F5760.jpeg

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
This uncontrolled tool purchasing addiction sound like a northern exposure thingie.

Mark & Ron, Marriott & Saiger.

What latitude you got to exceed to be afflicted?
Or is it the temperature? :winky:
Having a stair tool that relieves any strain on the back is the most important tool for a carpet cleaner. So I'm gonna keep buying until I find it. I've only used this tool once, and it wasn't impressive. I'm gonna adjust the handle on top and see if that was the cause, and I looked at the opening on the head and it seems like it's too far open. I'm gonna try to pinch it together to close it a little bit, and see how well it performs

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
UT 40. Mike Palmer showed it to me in 1981.
The newer UT 40's look like the head is closer to a 90degree angle with 2jets mounted on it. This one is more of a 45degree with just a single jet, but it has the hydrahoe trigger valve, which I love. I think those things are almost bullet proof

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The newer UT 40's look like the head is closer to a 90degree angle with 2jets mounted on it. This one is more of a 45degree with just a single jet, but it has the hydrahoe trigger valve, which I love. I think those things are almost bullet proof
Matt, I have been using the unSaigerized pmf swivel tool for residential lately. I like the way it cleans, especially over the bullnose. The risers I usually just cuff and be done unless there is obvious soiling. For commercial where I have a lot of stairs, I use a long handled pmf straight stair tool. It lets me stand upright until I get to the bottom 2 steps. 36 inch handle. 10 inch head.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, I have been using the unSaigerized pmf swivel tool for residential lately. I like the way it cleans, especially over the bullnose. The risers I usually just cuff and be done unless there is obvious soiling. For commercial where I have a lot of stairs, I use a long handled pmf straight stair tool. It lets me stand upright until I get to the bottom 2 steps. 36 inch handle. 10 inch head.
Yeah, I tried the pmf swivel and hated it. I’m sure I’ll get familiar with this one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom