My new wrap with pictures

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
So what do you think?

Following discussion on Chavez wrap thread

Tom King,
Is my name enough or should I come up with an logo?

I have always used before and after pics on other box and has pulled well

Thoughts

Thanks

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I like the back. But, think the side has too many before after pictures. To me the company name gets lost on the side.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Carl
I just saw this sorry for the delay.

1. you need to pick one photo or image to use
2. you name is fine. your name can be your logo so to speak. you need to use the same font on everything do not switch fonts.
3. Your name and phone need to be higher not low down. Your phone number needsto be larger.
4. I really like the pics of the kids.
5. The before and afters do not belong on your truck. Save them for your website.
6. All the text on the drivers door needs to go. way to busy.

If you send me a photo of the truck and your pics I will be happy to do a mock up for you.

tomking at sani-bright.com

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I must be a black sheep because i don't think it's too bad at all

First off no one really cares about the name of your company because chances are it will be forgotten. That's why you leave magnets, doodle pads and 4-5 other things in the home with your name on it

Instantly looking at the truck you can see that you clean carpet, tile and grout then under that is your number flows pretty easy.

The b/a pics are a maybe for that many but displaying your work is fine.

Everyone seems to think the only time anyone will see your truck is when your driving down the road. I take advantage of my billboard for all the neighbors looking at my truck while I clean. That's when they have time to read and see all the info.

If its to plain you don't get your message to them

I get calls on our truck several times a week from someone seeing it at a gas station or sitting in traffic

Don't get too caught up making it look "like its supposed to" because everyone's truck is set up like that. Stand out with some pics. I promise you you will not lose business from it

I showed your truck to 5 people I let them take a glance at it and every one new what business you were in

If they were to just capture your name clean image that doesn't tell them what u clean. Houses, cars, boats, pools??

No one cares what the name of your company is. Trust me. Get your point across at a glance at what you offer

Just my opinion
Dave

Reactions: clean image

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I dont like it at all, and I'm not trying to be an ass, trying to help.

You have lots of space to do something really cool, whether its with images or with your name but this looks too thrown together.

I would want you name prominent and what you do large but secondary. Use fewer images, a couple should get the point across without eating up all your space.

I'll be intrested to see what Tom does, lots of critics here that can help if you can take the criticism.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm no pro but something simpler that gets your name out there and what you do. I couldn't do the tile background like you have on your truck.

CleanImage2_zps1f8005c4.jpg

Reactions: clean image

Connor

Name
Connor
I don't like it either. Sure, it's big and noticeable, but it needs some blending.
The kid with the pigtails makes me think of this.
mqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Bill Morgan

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the concept and like Dave said it needs some work, but for an example I think it's fine.

I wouldn't do anymore, this is just for fun, I'd go complete the income producing work! :winky:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
How much do you need? Will you take My Royal cleaning bucks. You'll love my picture on them ( Suitable for framing)?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Thanks everyone for replies. And Layouts.

Im wanting to do 2 or 3 trucks, so I wanna get it right, for the next 5 years

I can handle the critisim, it's not been printed yet.

I have big before and after pics on my originial wrap, and it has pulled well, just dated.

I will see what Tom comes up with.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I actually thought the kid pics were fine I just wanted an excuse to post that creepy mullet pic

Thanks everyone for replies. And Layouts.

Im wanting to do 2 or 3 trucks, so I wanna get it right, for the next 5 years

I can handle the critisim, it's not been printed yet.

I have big before and after pics on my originial wrap, and it has pulled well, just dated.

I will see what Tom comes up with.

i just dont get it, do you not want people to know what you offer?

a name dosent matter as much as the services you offer, and the phone number when it comes to wraps. pictures are impressive, but only if it is very clear. are you selling cabinets with your last wrap? Im not trying to be a dbag... you just seem to be focusing on the wrong things

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Personally I think I'd start with a logo.

For $200.00 you can run a 99designs or other contest site and have a logo. Especially when you're talking about lettering three trucks.

I'd start with the logo. If they get you one you like, then run another contest on how to best letter the truck. For $400.00 you'll not only have a logo but a truck design that bringing in more business by representing you in the best light possible. It will be money well spent.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Cleaner wraps, the last one is the one I want to re do. 5-8 years ago, custy would call and say that looks just like my floor. Now it's dated.
But you are right, now, some people think we do cabinets. (That wrap is 8 years old).

The before and afters, like on the rear, tells what we do far better than words can. Too many Words are boring. The right pics are key.

I agree, after not looking at for while, there is too much on side, too many pic,s

Mr. Holiday,
As far as logo, that was my original ?, is my name good enough, or not

Stanley steamer uses just name on all there trucks, no logo(old car)
Tom stated, (who did this for living in past), actual logo not needed

I may do logo contest, see what I get, it is good time for it.

Thanks all for feedback

And for that last kid mullet pic, I still laugh when I see that

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I liked your original kid pics, would keep them.

I liked the original pics also. I just did not get them sent to me.

I think the idea of getting a logo done is not a bad idea.

the text you have could worki f you have been using it. I really like what Richard has. It will translate great to any medium. Print, soft goods and vehicles

Back
Top Bottom