My night of pure hell

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
The other night I tried to log onto mikeysboard.com The site was down. I tried everything. I rebooted, reset my cable modem. Then I was so upset what I would do all night I took a sleeping pill to get to sleep. Without this board I have nothing.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Was that last Sunday night?? I had my "once every 10 years" toasting. Dos XX's and Tequila. My Wifes family was in town from Cali (she is Mexican), and you cannot sit and drink with these guys. Your glass is never empty. I was hugging the shitter by 10 pm, and had to crawl to bed. I always say........just as in carpet cleaning.......a good "rinse" is needed ever now and then! Cleans out all the toxins and residue!

Also......my theory is.......by mid-morning, 3 good "dry heaves" will get you back on track by noon!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Lol, I had the dry heavies sunday morning too, was back on the horse by noon just like you said.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Chris Adkins said:
Lol, I had the dry heavies sunday morning too, was back on the horse by noon just like you said.

Thy body needs a good rinse every few years. I had mine last week.

Last one was my Daughters wedding........right at the end.......a whole plate a shots from the wedding dance was left, and I couldn't let them go to waste! That time I had gone on a little bit past noon.......I didn't feel better till 5 or 6 the next day.

By the way....I NEVER get behind the wheel after 1 or 2 beers. My wife is a tea-totle-er, so I always have a DD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom