My other waste tank

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
We all run across regular or first-time customers customers that have virtually no soil load in their carpet, just a few spots

so why not a vac, a couple spotting towels and bottle of wonderjuice ?
that will do it for le$$ biz cost

I don't think anyone G'sAS how an outfit makes money as long as they're not bait 'n switch or otherwise shifty schmucks.

But has the goal post shifted around here from "being the best" premium cleaner, to whatever is good 'nuff for the situation is good 'nuff ?
and all that really matters is the check clears and custy is happy
(whether or not they know what "great" and "thorough" is)

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Willy P

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
premium rug cleaners use an unglided wand

for the extra bite when doing wool rugs inhouse

20200914_120250.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry you know me better than do assume that I play by the rules of the average apartment cleaner...

Mike, it's YOU that "doesn't understand"
In one breath, you're trying to convince a blow 'n go biz model outfit like StanSteem Chester to throw profit out the window with vacs, CRBs and wand de jours to "up their game"
and the next breath telling us "if it's in good shape, just run a wipe over it"

not very congruent Big Slim

and worse yet, you know as well as I do, most don't "get it"
(your wand thread)
Now you're encouraging them to be even crappier cleaners

..L.T.A.

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
You're going to have to show me exactly where I suggested people start at blow and go business model.

I've been very consistent with my all the tools in the box mindset.

but I get it and you love to dish and bag on me so this just gives you some material, so carry on

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
which we know is a farce

..L.T.A.
All of your responses in this thread would make sense if you were harshing on someone who is shampooing. You are not giving today’s encapsulates enough credit. You obviously aren’t encapsulating or pad-capping several thousand square feet a month of repeat happy customers, so where does your opinion come from. Just an old opinion of heavy residue shampoos or early attempts at encapsulation chemicals. Your argument is irrelevant and misleading to cleaners on viable service they should be providing.

Reactions: frank fratto

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
All of your responses in this thread would make sense if you were harshing on someone who is shampooing.

baloney
the wOndEr jUice is/was a great advancement.
that being "fo-reel" no sticky residue.

But if you think you're doing anything with scrub 'n run scampooing other than driving emulsified soil to the backing in CGD, you're in denial or don't know what you don't know.

absorbent pad is a little better because you're sopping up some of the swill off the top

Look, I don't GAS how anyone makes money in this biz with few exceptions (B&S and shifty turds)

But I think a greater "disservice" to the new guys is to pretend something is, that ain't

Carry on

...T.A.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Nobody is calling VLM a restorative process. But you will not have any of the secondary issues cleaning CGD that you will using HWE.
As far as residential goes. Unless you are dealing with some degenerate with pets there is virtually no difference between HWE and VLM.

Carry On

Mikey P

Administrator
All of your responses in this thread would make sense if you were harshing on someone who is shampooing. You are not giving today’s encapsulates enough credit. You obviously aren’t encapsulating or pad-capping several thousand square feet a month of repeat happy customers, so where does your opinion come from. Just an old opinion of heavy residue shampoos or early attempts at encapsulation chemicals. Your argument is irrelevant and misleading to cleaners on viable service they should be providing.

Two customers here in NV called to have their Covid abused carpet Phoenix'd again today.

both are elderly couples living on white carpet and their spots are driving them nuts.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom