My Prochem review

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I recently won an auction from MB and Prochem. After using everything except the fine fabric ps , I'd have to say I'm a fan. Ultrapac seems to be a good resi and light comm cleaner although I'm not used to the high liquid ratios. Power strike seems ok. Power burst has done everything I'd hoped it would especially when bumped with citrus pro. I'm still looking for a good oxy booster but that's a story for another day. Ultrapac could gag a maggot with the mint smell but it cleans well and I really like it. Procaps rocks! I don't do a ton of capping but I'm pushing it. The stuff works real well. So once again, thanks to MB and Glen w/Prochem for you made my life a little easier.

Mikey P

Administrator
Good to hear you like the stuff Dan.

I like to use good ol' Oxy Clean from Costco for powder boosting and 40 Volume liquid peroxide from the beauty supply shops for liquid boosting and pre spraying of urine and coffee stains

Reactions: Soxpac

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I have some 30% peroxide from Sally's . I will buy some 40% next time . I think I'm gonna stick with prochem until there is a reason not to. Now all I have to decide on is urine treatment . I'm gonna ride the prochem train in this too I suppose

Able 1

Name
Keith
I used Ultra Pac for like 6 years, great stuff! I do think their dilution is high though.. The bottle reads 2 1/2 quarts per hydroforce, I would use 3/4 of a quart(no tip HF), and it cleaned great.. 16oz to 2.5 gallon jug for Powerburst.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I used Ultra Pac for like 6 years, great stuff! I do think their dilution is high though.. The bottle reads 2 1/2 quarts per hydroforce, I would use 3/4 of a quart(no tip HF), and it cleaned great.. 16oz to 2.5 gallon jug for Powerburst.

2.5 gallon? Do you mean a pump sprayer?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I mix powder PS in a 2.5 jug it lasts about two days when we are busy.. I will throw some Vol. 40 and citrus if it's a real nasty one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom