My Replacements

Name
I'm Rick James
Should be off the trucks and going into straight sales by the end off the month.

Allen on the left and the one out of uniform on the right is John.

group.jpg

Name
Nate W.
brent said:
Should be off the trucks and going into straight sales by the end off the month.

Allen on the left and the one out of uniform on the right is John.

Good luck on your new workers... :D

Name
I'm Rick James
Yep he is. I believe at this point its all about who you hire. Having people you can trust to do the work is a hard thing to find, so I kept it close to the family.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Just be careful. These things can end badly: "Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

Name
I'm Rick James
Art Kelley said:
Just be careful. These things can end badly: "Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

If it gets that bad I will just take him on a fishing trip....... Ivebeensold

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Good luck Brent.

Having family as employees can end up being bad but if you keep that in mind then you can be ready for an end result that may never happen.

I knew my little brother would flake out on me sooner or later. So when it happened....no biggy.

Brent you realize sooner or later he is going to want 50 percent. Keep that in mind. If I were you, I would just make him an equall partner after a probation period. Trying to pay him 20-25 percent will only last so long. Let him focus on production while you focus on sales. Hire people as you need and pay them like employees and split the profit with him.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Don't ever give up your ownership to anyone...only that wife because she is 1/2 owner anyway.
You can give all the money you want but don't give your soul away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom