my sebo duo i just got

A

amazingcleansc

IS THE SHIT. I just encapped my house with it. it looks fantastic. The agitation is not bad at all.

A

amazingcleansc

I'm NEVER cleaning these brushes! Its like that skillet you never clean...

Name
Nate W.
amazingcleansc said:

Say that when you scrub a carpet not that bad, then have that sh!t from your previous jobs fall out. You'll learn to clean. :lol:

It's pretty easy too. Take your nap brush comb and flip the sebo over, then turn the sebo on and hold the comb resting against the plastic and clean away. You really wouldn't believe the hair and gunk that gets built up. It won't scrub good if not cleaned, ask me how I know.... :oops:

A

amazingcleansc

CleanImage said:
Ok guys, call me ignorant, but what is a Sebo?

a Vacuum cleaner sized counter rotating brush tool.

z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhLKdl0EKgz]

A

amazingcleansc

Nate The Great said:
amazingcleansc said:

Say that when you scrub a carpet not that bad, then have that sh!t from your previous jobs fall out. You'll learn to clean. :lol:

It's pretty easy too. Take your nap brush comb and flip the sebo over, then turn the sebo on and hold the comb resting against the plastic and clean away. You really wouldn't believe the hair and gunk that gets built up. It won't scrub good if not cleaned, ask me how I know.... :oops:

shiteatinggrin

Ron K

I was thinking of getting one. Do you think it scrubs as well or close to a 175 used as a Pre-Spray agitator ???

There was one onE Bay not long ago did you get it there?

A

amazingcleansc

Ron K said:
I was thinking of getting one. Do you think it scrubs as well or close to a 175 used as a Pre-Spray agitator ???

not as good as a 175 to me but it weighs a WHOLE HELL of a lot less. The results seem really good on cut pile.

It definitely beats a rake or brush on a stick and saves your ass that way.

I bought this one off of craigs. Heres what my encapped living room looked like.

SEBOdfloor.jpg

Brett

SEBO Duo Detailed Specifications
Brush speed: 400 rpm
Brush motor: 200 Watts, 1.8 Amps
Width: 14 inches
Height: 4-11/16 inches
120 VAC: 50-60 Hz
Cord length: 40 feet
Body weight: 11 lbs.

Name
Nate W.
Ron K said:

Hey Uncle Ron, not even close to 175. It is good for the light to moderately soiled. It beats the hand rake but not a 175. Fluffs the pile nice. I got the windsor model one off ebay months ago when they were $135-$179 used. I'd love a Whittaker model or a brush & clean, but not at there prices listed.

A

amazingcleansc

Nate The Great said:
[quote="Ron K":6jk1fdb8]I was thinking of getting one. Do you think it scrubs as well or close to a 175 used as a Pre-Spray agitator ???

Hey Uncle Ron, not even close to 175. It is good for the light to moderately soiled. It beats the hand rake but not a 175. Fluffs the pile nice. I got the windsor model one off ebay months ago when they were $135-$179 used. I'd love a Whittaker model or a brush & clean, but not at there prices listed.[/quote:6jk1fdb8]

I'll put this thing up to a procaps or windsor any day of the month. It weighs way less and to me does the same job. Also you can use it on stairs without brushes falling out, etc. like what would happen on that other machine. It does have horse and pony value though, being a 2 hander.

It doesn't agitate like a 175. I think you could probably get the job done with it on even a very heavily soiled cut pile though.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've got a Whittaker I've been using lately. It does scrub deeper but I tried the Sebo again recently and perhaps all it needs is a couple of lead weights on top to give it a little more bite. On a cut pile, it will do the same job with or without weights. Watch my videos and you'll see it working.

Ron K

Ron, did see your video and saw you use it on the stair too, was impressed. Last question is how durable is it and is it easy to clean out?

A

amazingcleansc

Ron Werner said:
I've got a Whittaker I've been using lately. It does scrub deeper but I tried the Sebo again recently and perhaps all it needs is a couple of lead weights on top to give it a little more bite. On a cut pile, it will do the same job with or without weights. Watch my videos and you'll see it working.

it doesn't have enough torque for any more weight than it has.

Name
Nate W.
amazingcleansc said:
Ron Werner said:

Correct... Just ask FCC what his helper did to break his.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Its easier to clean thanthe Whittaker.
Durable? I've had mine for 3 yrs now, been using it except for the last couple months. I had to have a bearing fixed and I need to tweak the handle's electrical contact. Other than that, has worked great. I bought mine at full price and have found it worth the money. If you find one at a bargain, you're laughing.

I was only thinking of adding maybe 2-4lbs, nothing that should over work it.

A

amazingcleansc

FCC said:
amazingcleansc said:
Ron Werner said:

It has more torque than the drive components will take :)
DSC00361640x480.jpg

awesome little scrubber though

I was actually referring to the motor. the brushes will slow down a lot (and presumably heat the engine a lot) if you bear down on the handle with your body weight. I dont think it can take more weight than it has.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom