My SEO Experience ...

The Wizard

Some years ago we used a well known SEO person in our industry. We were not really happy with his results, in fact we always came away with an empty feeling after talking with him.

We just created a new website, and started looking for a new SEO guy. After some research we kept hearing great things about Steven Hoodlebrink’s and Search Engine Optimization services.

After our initial contact with Steven, we knew we had found the right guy. Steven is really passionate about what he does. He has great bed side manners and explains in great detail what he is doing, and why he is doing it. We couldn't be happier with Steven's service.

Steven's website is web-gears.com

I just checked Google, Yahoo and Bing and Steven has us ranking in the 1st listing on all three of these search engines.

Certainly worth taking a look at.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Wizard

Hi Billy :

Thanks for asking. We have now sent out 4 consecutive months of them. So we have completed a full cycle of the three different ones. Just dropped off with to the post office March's postcards.

They are not doing as well as we expected. Averaging out we are seeing a 3 to 1 return. We want to see that number grow. But having said that they have gone out during our winter months. The true test will come in the next three months as Spring unfolds.

I was at at a Realtors office and saw this sign that said ...

image.jpg

So our project is producing nicely. We entered into it with a one full year commitment. Along with everything else we are doing this year we are optimistic with the overall growth our company continues to enjoy.

Reactions: Askal

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Thanks Ian,

I think everyone would be happy with 3:1 but will be interesting in spring time results.

Thanks again.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
3 to one is pretty low in my opinion. 5 to 1 is break even to me. I know everyone says "but a cheerleader is worth.....". True unless they move die married divorce. Just my 2 cents.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
3 to one is pretty low in my opinion. 5 to 1 is break even to me. I know everyone says "but a cheerleader is worth.....". True unless they move die married divorce. Just my 2 cents.

Its pretty good in Kanada during the winter....

I'm sure that will double once spring rolls around and the "average" will ... average out higher.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom