My son says he wants to go to Mikeysfest next year..If it is in vegas again..Video's

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I had planned on making it back out on saturday but we spent the whole day with my best friend from vegas and his boy. My son asked if he could go to mikeysfest again next year so he could go back to Las Vegas LOL he was way disappointed when I said that it probalby wasnt going to be in vegas again. For those I didnt get a chance to visit with sorry. I was pretty wore out from the drive. I am so blessed to have the abillity to spend time with such an awesome young man. How in the world the good lord thought I was deserving to have him as my son I will never understand.

P.S. He couldnt stop talking about how cool it was that Ron owned a Wolf...LOL

Kickin' it Old School
[video=youtube_share;R4FXkq_ngE4]http://youtu.be/R4FXkq_ngE4[/video]

He loved the Big Shot. He wants to move to Vegas so he can ride it all the time LOL
[video=youtube_share;-45TSb6OKgY]http://youtu.be/-45TSb6OKgY[/video]

Reactions: BLewis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
John, your son is doing awesome. For those of you that have never tried a wind tunnel or shooted, you may not appreciate just how good his boy is doing.

Reactions: John Olson
Name
BradFenstermaker
Awesome John! I feel the same way about my 3 yr old boy. They do keep ya busy that's for sure. Work is rest time around here.

Jimbo

John, meeting Cade was actually one of the highlights of MF9 for me! What a fine young man! I know that never 'just happens' by itself!

You are rightfully proud of him!

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I enjoyed meeting him, too. He was nice and respectful to everyone. We bounded when I introduced him to the Wolf.

acs702

Wow!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! Good job dad!!
Your son will remember this forever!! Building memories, a beautiful thing!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom