My Soon To Be New Ride!!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
http://www.cottagecraftworks.com/am...rden-and-yard-sprayer-free-shipping-p-88.html

I am tired of low volume pre spray applicators. I use battery powered sprayers. Im going to step up the flow. Before I order it Im going to see if they will shorten the handle and also eliminate the boom. I have a box truck so I will have plenty of room for it. I spend 3/4 of my time pre spraying so this should be the fix.

Golden Boy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Get Mytee's Big Boss sprayer, they work pretty good. Porkchop recommended them and we bought a couple, nice units.

That dude looks too big for residential.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
http://fimcoindustries.com

They have a couple nice 12 volt portable sprayers.

Turf sprayers, 5 gal.

Switch out the cheap little pumps on any of them with a 60-100 psi flowjet and you'll be much happier.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
http://www.cottagecraftworks.com/am...rden-and-yard-sprayer-free-shipping-p-88.html

I am tired of low volume pre spray applicators. I use battery powered sprayers. Im going to step up the flow. Before I order it Im going to see if they will shorten the handle and also eliminate the boom. I have a box truck so I will have plenty of room for it. I spend 3/4 of my time pre spraying so this should be the fix.

Golden Boy

I agree that applying a PROPPER pre spray on large commercial takes wayyy to much time and also has a tendency to dry up to fast. I had to use a full time helper just to keep up with the pre spray. I was going to go to a boom sprayer for this and think it is a great idea. I went with another option which I believe gives a much better result than a prespray and that is I use the Cimex with releasit to replace my pre spray before cleaning.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Get Mytee's Big Boss sprayer, they work pretty good. Porkchop recommended them and we bought a couple, nice units.

That dude looks too big for residential.

Do you really think that he was going to use that for residential ? :lol: Does Mikey pay you by the amount of words you use or by the post ?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Do you really think that he was going to use that for residential ? :lol: Does Mikey pay you by the amount of words you use or by the post ?
No, he only pays me for cuss words although I do get double pay when I call you a doofus...doofus. Pssst that was a double double! ; )

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
No, he only pays me for cuss words although I do get double pay when I call you a doofus...doofus. Pssst that was a double double! ; )
Why is it that I have the sneaking suspicion that for Mardie, you'll do it for free? :redface:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom