My Truck Mount Setup

lesterj2

I dont really know anything about the machine just I plan on keeping it up so that it could keep my bank account up. LOL
If anybody knows anything about this machine as how to run it let me in on some knowledge. It will be greatly appreciated... I was told that it was a White Magic...

1003933uh8.jpg

1003934zx0.jpg

How do I hook up the big red cylinder in the bottom right corner... And what is it used for...
1003936af7.jpg

1003939jz4.jpg

What are these switches for...
1003944yy4.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
White Magic? Looks like a vortec to me. They didn't show you how to run it when you bought it?

lesterj2

Able 1 said:
White Magic? Looks like a vortec to me. They didn't show you how to run it when you bought it?
i didnt buy it from the owner it was a repo... i picked it up for $5K...

its in a 1994 Ford E-150

lesterj2

KevinL said:
I wouldn't have given over $1000 for that pile.
well i couldnt find anything better for the price. ithought it was a nice deal though... *shrugs

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
It is a white magic. But that is not the orginal motor unless it is an old one. i have a pro1600, and it looks identical except for hte motor.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I dont have that red cylinder but i asume its a heat exchanger of some sort. The switch you asked about is to winterize it. it is left in the down position. If you flip it in the up position it pulls from teh chemical pump and runs it throughout the whole system (to run antifreize through the system to kleep it from freezing in the winter.)

lesterj2

SRI Cleaning said:
It is a white magic. But that is not the orginal motor unless it is an old one. i have a pro1600, and it looks identical except for hte motor.

I dont have that red cylinder but i asume its a heat exchanger of some sort. The switch you asked about is to winterize it. it is left in the down position. If you flip it in the up position it pulls from teh chemical pump and runs it throughout the whole system (to run antifreize through the system to kleep it from freezing in the winter.)
Well I was told that it was rebuilt so it may be a new motor... OK so you are saying run the machine with the toggle switch in the down position which is Normal... And in the winter run the machine with the toggle switch in the up position Winterize/Override... what is the little push button for next to the toggle switch it isnt labeled...

oh yeah and what is the bypass system and engine kill switch for...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Does it run? I'm not sure but the button might be a pressure over ride to start the motor? thats just a guess.

lesterj2

Able 1 said:
Does it run? I'm not sure but the button might be a pressure over ride to start the motor? thats just a guess.
yes it runs... cranks right up with no trouble or back talk... LOL

lesterj2

Ron Werner said:
That red tube is a silencer for the blower. Run it either under the truck or inside.
its connected to the grey muffler right over it... and on the other end closet to the back door it looks like you can screw something onto it... could you tell me what i would need and is it necessary to run my machine...

T

The Magician

White magic TM. Different motor and probably the blower too. The side covers are missing. That silencer does not come with the unit. Its a add on and looks like a big steam action silencer.

John Watson

Not making fun of you, but son, Like I said in another post of yours you need to find a suppler, distributer or another cleaner to take you under his wing and splain all about this here gold mine you purchased and maybe it's not to late and you just won't be left with the shaft......

lesterj2

John Watson said:
Not making fun of you, but son, Like I said in another post of yours you need to find a suppler, distributer or another cleaner to take you under his wing and splain all about this here gold mine you purchased and maybe it's not to late and you just won't be left with the shaft......
im gonna guess that you are over the age of 50 because you called me son.. LOL Just kidding... im gonna try and find somebody to give me some hands on help...

John Watson

Been a few years since I saw 50, Where bouts in GA you from??

I too am orriginally from the South, South Alaska, Kodiak Island

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Lester, call me and I will walk you through it. the push button is to kill the engine, mine doesnt even function. The switch is always run the the normal position. The only time you switch it to bypass is if you want to run descaler or antifrieze through the system. It should never be run that way while cleaning. It basically takes from your chem tank and circulates it through the whole system. Like I said feel free to call me. That is not the original blower either, it should be a 45, but if it runs it will serve you well. Mine looks rough but it cleans everyday with no complaints. i get excellent heat out of it too. By the way the silver box on the side is the blower heat exchanger. and there should be another one on the other side coming from the engines exhaust. There seems to be a muffler after the blower heat exchanger on yours so you probably dont need that red cylinder. i dont run a silencer on mine. Like I said if you get stuck call me. 610 368 2816

G

1.Why would you put antifreeze in it?

2.Do you mean coolant?

3.Is carbon monoxide a problem with the engine being inside like that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom